Dr. Scott Young, DDS

Dr. Scott Young, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Young, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston in 1999 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

6769 Lake Woodlands Dr

The Woodlands, TX 77382

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Young treats your condition or procedure

• Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Cracked Tooth
  • Crown Lengthening
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Dental Bonding
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Our dedicated team provides you with the finest quality cosmetic dentistry care and treatment available.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Young

Dr. Young?
Dr. Young's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Young, DDS
Dr. Young is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. He explained all my options and put the cookies on the bottom shelf so that I could easily understand and make a decision. One item of importance to me is that his facility is immaculate and very clean. I am often disappointed with medical facilities that look like raccoons could live comfortably in a place. Not Dr. Young's office... beautiful and clean!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Excellent service, great service, comment staff. Virtually painless...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
One of the most professional, friendly businesses I've encountered. Getting dental implants & crowns so mostly working with Dr. Akers (surgeon) at this point, then Dr. Young. Dr. Akers is highly competent, extremely knowledgeable, patient and thoroughly explains every detail. Genuinely concerned, follows up personally after every procedure. A little pricey but this is reflected in the quality of the staff and facility. Looking forward to interact with Dr. Young on the next phase of the treatment
Megan is fantastic,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr. Young and his staff have always been very helpful and professional and at the same time very friendly. They must be doing something right because most every time I go in, when they check my blood pressure, it is not high. No "white coat" high blood pressure issues there. A very relaxing atmosphere, even when having major work. Next to excellent care, patient comfort is a serious concern for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
I just moved to The Woodlands from California and was in pain, not knowing where to find the right dentist I went online and seen the reviews for Dr. Young whom just happened to be across the street from the place I am staying. I showed up to his office without an appointment and from the moment you step in the door it is true professionalism and unbelievable service. Dr. Young and the entire staff showed me what southern hospitality means. Excellent, absolutely the best. Found my dentist in TX!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr Young is very professional and is a top notch dentist. He is excellent in his work. I highly refer him to all my friends and family. The staff is very efficient and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Great dentist! Super awesome staff! Patient care is second to none! Beautiful Facilities! Dr Young is one of the most delightful people I have ever met! Keep doing it the right way Dr Young and staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr Young is by far the best dentist in The Woodlands. I recently had 2 new crowns and he made it as painless as possible plus the crowns look great! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist. His staff is wonderful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr Young & his entire staff have distinguished themselves with excellent patient care, exceptional dentistry, & advanced education of what’s new in their fields of expertise. I have never felt better cared for by any previous dental groups. Dr Young & his team are the best, hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr young and all his staff are the best. Dr Young is easy to understand, goes the extra mile (s) as does his staff. I have never had dental issues, and then I got TMJ and my teeth started to hurt bad. After 4 other dentist, I was worse. So, I decided I was going to find the best, and I did. I am now well on my way to recovery! I am forever grateful to Dr Young and all his wonderful staff. I would recommend him to anyone for general dentistry and for complicated situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Very friendly and professional staff. Dr. Young and his team are incredible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Young for your dental needs. He is very personable and professional and listens to your concerns. He is also very knowledgable in many areas of dentistry which is evident from the first meeting. His staff is very helpful and friendly also. I am very happy with the work that he has preformed on my teeth. He is a cut above most!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Absolutely the best team in the dental business! I have been seeing Scott and his team for over 9 years and would never think of changing to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr. Young is the consummate dentist. His calming demeanor and skillful work is reassuring to his patients. A front tooth broke off on a Sunday and I was able to be seen on Monday. He patiently explained the implant process and I was fitted with a temporary bridge immediately. His staff is also top-notch
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Dr. Young has changed my quality of life! I came to him with jaw pain from TMJ with the hope of finding some relief from the pain and constant headaches. I was skeptical, but tired of living with the pain. Other doctors and TMJ “specialists” hadn’t been able to help me. I followed his treatment exactly and after a few months I feel like a different person! My headaches and jaw pain are no longer a daily occurrence! So grateful I found Dr. Young and his amazing staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
I would highly recommend to visit Dr Young’s office. The staff are very courteous , very professionaland punctual . The office has a nice atmosphere and is very clean. I had an appointment for cleaning , my hygienist , Jessica , was very professional, nice, and very attempted to answer my questions and give me information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
I have a difficult time with getting and staying numb which increases stress for even a cleaning. The entire staff goes above and beyond to accommodate. Dr. Young makes sure I feel zero pain! Zero! From the minute you walk in you will be comforted and greeted. Honestly Dr. Young’s office has changed my fear of going to the dentist. I am very picky and have needed extensive work done. I researched many area dentists and am so thankful I went with this office. They do not disappoint!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
Best customer service in The woodlands. The place is really clean. High tech staff and equipment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Young, DDS?
I can’t say enough nor express my thanks in adequate words for the skill and genuine care that the hygienists in this office have given me. My teeth are in good condition-in fact, I would say excellent condition due to the expertise of these professionals. I highly recommend this office.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Young?