Dr. Scott Winter, DDS

Dr. Scott Winter, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Scott Winter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Modesto, CA. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

501 E Orangeburg Ave Ste A

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Winter

Dr. Winter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Winter " love my job as a dentist. The relationships that are formed out of the trust my patients have in me are the most rewarding aspect of being a dentist. My patients are like family to me. I enjoy hearing about their lives and watching as my young patients grow up and begin new lives of their own. I am a family dentist because family is the most important thing in the world to me and I enjoy caring for families and patients of all ages. My patients and their oral health are important to me, as is their comfort, and it is my goal to make sure that every appointment is as gentle as possible. I value my work, both in quality and aesthetics. I have confidence in modern dental technology and work hard to ensure that my patients receive the most up-to-date care. Dentistry is my passion, and I am excited to welcome you and your family to this practice. Education My education and experience have taught me that the best dental results are achieved when the patient is the top priority. My patients always come first, and I work with each individual to achieve the most amazing results. I began my formal education at Utah State University where I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with minors in Biology and Chemistry. I continued on to earn my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Indiana University School of Dentistry. Continuing Education The dental industry is constantly changing, and in order to stay current with the latest treatments and techniques I must dedicate time each year to furthering my education. Since dental school, I have taken classes in Invisalign® orthodontic treatment, and have treated many cases with fantastic results. I have also taken advanced classes in bonding and adhesive dentistry. This has furthered my knowledge in the science of adhesives as they relate to composites (tooth colored fillings). I have most recently taken a class in oral conscious sedation to meet the needs of patients who experience higher levels of anxiety when visiting the dentist. I am dedicated to offering my patients the best treatments available as they pertain to their oral health. I will always strive to restore teeth to the most natural and normal state. I am a member of several professional dental organizations, all providing me with year-round opportunities for continuing my education, including: California Dental Association American Dental Association Stanislaus Dental Society Academy of General Dentists Doctors of Oral Conscious Sedation Outside the Office I enjoy spending time with my family and my children and participating in their many activities. Family is extremely important to me. I love watching as my children grow, and all of the great smiles that I am so blessed to share with them. I am originally from Modesto, and aside from going away for college, I have lived in Modesto my whole life. My wife, Starla, and I have four children, Paige, Madelyn, Kennedy, and Landon. In addition to spending time with my family, I also enjoy mountain biking, golfing, water skiing, and watching movies with my wife. I am actively involved in my local church and community. As an avid sports fan, I will always participate in charity golf tournaments and other activities to support this great community."

This content was provided by Dr. Winter "At the practice of Scott D. Winter, DDS, you'll find a comprehensive family dental office entirely dedicated to your whole family's health, happiness, and comfort. Dr. Winter and his expert and friendly staff aim to provide the families of Modesto, Turlock, and Riverbank, CA, with nothing but the most effective, efficient, and gentle dental care available. http://www.scottwinterdds.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for California.

• Indiana University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Winter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Winter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Winter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Winter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winter to family and friends

Dr. Winter's Performance

Find another dentist! He does very little of his own work. Most done by his assistants, his girls as he calls them. None of the 4/5 crowns stayed in more than a couple months. Lots of re-cementing appointments. Sitting there in severe pain after he crowned over a cavity. Just prior to the Novacain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
The office manager tried to charge me twice, the same visit, for the same tooth that needed fixed. When i inquired about this, she didn't like that i was asking questions about why they are trying to charge me twice for the same tooth,(for my sons treatment) so she then mailed a letter to my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option4
Very genuine and extremely knowledgeable. Their staff is great. My husband has needed extensive and complicated dental care over the last year and he had always felt comfortable and confident in their abilities. We take our 6 year old there as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2