Dr. Scott Studerus, DDS

Dr. Scott Studerus, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Scott Studerus, DDS is a dentist who practices in Gig Harbor, WA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

5122 Olympic Dr NW Ste B104

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Studerus

This content was provided by Dr. Studerus "It doesn't matter how long it's been since your last dental visit, what matters is that you want to see a dentist now. We'll help create a healthy mouth and smile in a comfortable setting. Modern tools such as electronic hand pieces are quieter than older models and can ease anxieties. We welcome children and have a play area just for kids in our reception area."

• Gingivitis

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Texas Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Studerus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Studerus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Studerus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Studerus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Studerus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Studerus to family and friends
Dr. Studerus' Performance
in Belfair, Wa |
Very welcoming and friendly. Explained everything thoroughly and in a professional manner.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Studerus solved a long term smile problem. Tetracycline had seriously stained my teeth. Dr. Studerus created caps, crowns & veneers which resulted in a remarkably natural recreation of my unstained teeth.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Great customer service.. Was in and out with two fillings in no time and they made sure that i did not feel a thing.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
As usual, great check up! X-rays, cleaning, etc. Quick & efficient! All the staff very personable!
in Port Orchard, WA |
Best dentist there is. Best staff as well. Been going there for 10+yrs and would highly recommend the office to anyone.
in Gig Harbor |
Dr. Studerus and his staff are friendly and professional. Would recommend his office to anyone looking for a good experience with a dentist.
in Shelton, WA |
This has been a great dentistry experience. The office is friendly, comfortable and they are innovative & up to date with their administrative practices & dental equipment. This enables them to provide options to dental needs and provide quick solutions. On a recent visit I had a nagging toothache and was certain they would find a cavity or worse. After an X-ray they found no cavity but a nerve sensitivity which was treated topically with a special toothpaste. TADA!! Problem fixed!
Gig Harbor, WA |
Staff was very friendly and both of my daughters loved it because the hygienists were gentle with them.
Gig Harbor, WA |
Jennifer did a great job cleaning my teeth today! I have recession and get a little nervous with someone new but she was gentle and it didn't hurt at all! And she was also very thorough! Enjoyed the clean!
Gig Harbor, WA |
Confident and very excellent work. Always feel good leaving, knowing I can smile and look great.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Dr Studerus and his staff are both highly professional and personable. I've always received excellent dental care at Studerus Family Dentistry.
in belfair |
Dr. S & staff are the best. Always friendly, professional, and accommodating. You can feel the care and love while you are there. I send all my family and friends... Thanks, Charles Dumont
Belfair, WA |
Excellent skills and service. A great experience.
in Belfair Washington |
Highly recommend Dr. Studerus and all of his staff. Instills confidence with his knowledge and caring. I am very pleased with the work he has done for me in the past which has been extensive. I am planning on having more dental work done in the future by Dr. Studerus.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Hadn't been to the dentist in a while so I was quite nervous. The staff and Dr. Studerus were so friendly and personable I didn't even feel like I was at the dentist! They all made me feel comfortable about my upcoming wisdom teeth extraction- which would normally not have been an easy thing to do!
in Port Orchard, WA |
i used to have extrem anxiety at the dentist. This is no longer a problem. I have a dentist that deals with anxiety and a staff that knows how to keep me very calm and I'm very pleased! I never in my life thought I would ever say theses words but it's the truth! I'm in the road to getting all my work done I've been putting off for years!
Olalla, WA |
I may not be the perfect source for opinions about the dentist. I do not see the dentist much as I only have cleanings done due to lack of dental problems. The staff and hygenist I see are great!
in Belfair, WA |
The office staff and the dentists are all very friendly and able to put you at ease very easily. It was easy to make an appointment and the whole visit was as painless as a visit to the dentist can get.
in Tacoma, WA |
I had so many issues with my teeth and anxiety to boot. Dr. Studerus and his staff have been so patient, listen and worked with me to resolve all. I'm am very happy with the results.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Studerus, DDS?
Are you Dr. Studerus?