Dr. Scott Smoron, DDS

Dr. Scott Smoron, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Scott Smoron, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Mount Prospect, IL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School in 1998 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

421 W Prospect Ave

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Smoron

Dr. Smoron's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smoron "I have worked in our office since 1984, doing everything from lab work to assisting. I have practiced orthodontics here for the past 16 years and cannot imagine a more fulfilling profession. I like to believe that I make patients more comfortable here than they could be anywhere else, from the way we bond on braces, to the way we tie in wires, to the way we remove braces. Gentle. I also believe there are specific types of treatment that no one does better than us. We always try to have fun here! You will laugh, whether it's at me or the jokes. During your first appointment here you will notice a difference in the way we treat you and the way our practice is run. I love getting patients to talk and smile with me. Our team loves when patients open up to us and share their thoughts with us. It's getting to know individuals and seeing them return that's the most fun. I truly care for my patients and want the best for them. I will always do everything in my power to make your visits comfortable and positive. I will leave you with one bit of orthodontic advice: during treatment, chew sugarless gum whenever you can! It makes the teeth move faster and with less pain. See you in our office soon!"

This content was provided by Dr. Smoron "At Smiles by Smoron, we provide state-of-the-art orthodontic care in a warm, family-focused environment where each patient is treated with comfort and respect."

4  Practice Areas

• Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Smoron has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smoron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smoron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smoron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smoron's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smoron

Dr. Smoron?
Dr. Smoron's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Smoron, DDS
Nott only does Dr Smoron do a wonderful job in his profession, he is also an incredibly compassionate and kind person that is willing to work with each individual kid and their family. I'm telling you he changed my son's life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Doctor Scott!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Smoron, DDS?
My 14 year old son just got his braces removed and we are so pleased that we chose Dr. Smoron for this orthodontic work. My son already had many years of orthodontic treatment by a different orthodontist and did not want to have any more work done. Dr Smoron gave us a few options to choose from,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Smoron, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Smoron?