Dr. Scott Simpson, DMD

Dr. Scott Simpson, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Simpson, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Winter Park, FL. He practices dentistry.

3550 N Goldenrod Rd

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Simpson

This content was provided by Dr. Simpson "As a general dentist, I maintain a conservative treatment philosophy tailored to each individual patient's needs and desires. I enjoy treating a variety of patients, including infants, children, and adults. Our office is equipped to treat patients with autism, cerebral palsy, and a wide range of other special needs. My goal is to provide optimal care to individuals of all walks of life in a warm and caring environment."

1  Practice Areas

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Simpson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simpson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simpson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simpson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simpson's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simpson to family and friends

Dr. Simpson's Performance

The best Dr. Ever He attends all my daughter's including me their mother. I never was scared with the Dr. scott. My Special needs daughters trusted in him all the time and happy they grew up in this office every 6 months for many years. so sad he moved we will missed you Dr. Scott Calderon...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had a appointment to have 6 teeth pulled. Dr. Simpson really showed he cared about my comfort, he had a very light touch, what he does is treat his customers with respect. I would recommend Dr. Simpson to all, I was scared of him at first but then he showed me he is a great Dr. - Thanks Dr. for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the kind review, Stacey! We are so happy that we were able to be here for you and provide you with the outstanding dental care you deserve!

The office was disorganized and not knowledgable or equipped to help my child with autism. Dr. Simpson was impatient and rushed in and out. We left with no service, no referral that was usable and no resolution. Worthless.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our office. We work very hard to provide high quality dental care to all of our patients, regardless of their medical diagnosis. Unfortunately, there are times when the services required are beyond our skill set and expertise. In these rare cases, referrals are provided as possible. If, for some reason, the referral was inadequate, please contact our office and we will work to make it right for you and get your child the care they deserve.