Dr. Scott Shwedel, DDS

Dr. Scott Shwedel, DDS

Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Scott Shwedel, DDS is a dentist who practices in Naples, FL. He has been practicing for 6 years.

4521 Executive Dr Ste 201

• American Association Of Endodontics
  • American Dental Association
  • Florida Dental Association
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Shwedel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shwedel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shwedel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shwedel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shwedel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shwedel to family and friends
Dr. Shwedel Says:

Naples Endodontics is proud to serve the SWFL area and would love to hear your feedback!

Dr. Shwedel's Performance
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I was apprehensive and nervous about having a root canal on a tooth that already had a crown. Dr Shwedel and his assistant assured me, that this was a very routine procedure that they were both accustomed to doing. They worked great together as a team and were most attentive to my anxiety. They have state of the art equipment and the facility is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this facility and in particular, Dr Shwedel for complex dental problems. He listens to your concerns and cares
in Cape Coral, FL |
Came for my second root canal. Dr. Shwedel and his staff where so nice. He explained everything in detail step by step. They even called the next day to make sure everything was fine. Told them yet again I was amazed that I had no pain. Would recommend this office in a heart beat!!!!
in Naples, FL |
My first root canal and it was a breeze. Excellent office staff and all very knowledgeable. Dr. Shwedel is patient in explaining everything and answering all questions. He did an outstanding job and if I ever need another root canal, I would definitely want to have it done here.
in Naples, FL |
I couldn't find an honest & trustworthy dentist in Naples area (I tried 3 who found "major problems" costing $$$$'s). So I have been going back to my NJ dentist when I visit up North. My dentist questioned a dark spot on the X-ray and told me to see an endodontist. I went to Dr. Shwedel expecting the worst. He told me the dark spot was nothing more than where my wisdom tooth was pulled out years ago. It was wonderful meeting a truly honest and trustworthy professional. I highly recommend him.
in Naples, FL |
This was my first root canal and I was understandably apprehensive. Very professional and caring. Made sure I understood the process and asked me a number of times if I was doing well. Procedure was pain free and efficient.
Naples, FL |
First root canal - upper back molar Dentist explained what and how it would be done and allowed time before and after to ask questions. Thanks for the great care and no pain ??
Estero, FL |
Dr. Shwedel was extremely kind and talked me through my whole procedure. He gave me his cell phone in case I had any issues after my procedure. I was concerned a day after treatment and did reach out to him, and he reassured me everything would be okay and what I was experiencing was normal. Now I am a month post treatment, and feel great! I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Shwedel is extremely kind, patient and he explained every detail before and during my root canal procedure. Dr. Shwedel even gave me his personal phone number should I have any problems over the holiday weekend! 100% Perfection!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I needed a root canal. I live in Fort Myers but traveled all the way to Naples because Dr. Shwedel was highly recommended. He was great. This was my first root canal and my anxiety was high. Dr. Shwedel explained everything. I am very thankful to him and his professional staff. Thank you
in Naples, FL |
Dr Shwedel is amazing! He is patient, kind and explained the entire procedure to me before and during my procedure. I am very anxious when I go to the dentist so I was a bit terrified of getting a root canal, but Dr Shwedel's patience and chair-side manner immediately put me at ease. The procedure lasted an hour (3 roots) and, for me, it was virtually painless. I did not feel a bit of discomfort after the procedure either. He's the best!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Shwedel takes the time to put you at ease and explain the procedure that he will be performing. In addition, he really impressed me by double-checking what my dentist wanted to do...meaning, Dr. Shwedel took a few extra minutes to make sure the root canal was even necessary before performing the procedure!!! A true professional!!!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent Dr. and would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Shwedel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shwedel?