Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Reno, NV. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Redlinger accepts

Dr. Redlinger accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Redlinger's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Redlinger's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ

At Reno-Tahoe Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, Dr. Redlinger and his highly skilled team perform a spectrum of oral surgery procedures. Our practice has invested in the most state-of-the-art technology and advanced techniques to deliver the best results for our patients.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Redlinger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Redlinger

Dr. Redlinger?
Dr. Redlinger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD
Excellent doctor!! Extracted upper molar without any issues. Entire staff is extremely efficient and friendly. Special thanks to Vanessa and Sandra. I highly recommend Dr. Redlinger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
I was in a lot of pain, got in pretty quick, the staff was amazing, the doctor had great bed side manners, I Get very Nervous at dentist office, I geek out, this was the best Dental experience I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
I received a voice mail from Dr. Redlinger’s office asking if I would come in one hour earlier than my scheduled appointment; and was asked to confirm by calling them back which I did. I called back and left a message indicating that I would be there at the new time, no problem. The next day I arrive ten minutes before my new appointment time and checked in. One hour and fifteen minutes later I asked the receptionist if I would be seen soon. I asked after a woman that arrived one hour after me was called in. The receptionist had no indication that my appointment had been moved. Give me a break, I always like to get there one hour and ten minutes before my appointment time. Also, would you not be aware that your patient has been sitting there, in front of you, for over an hour. I was a little upset.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
Emergency surgery at Renown Hospitsl to remove bottom Molar. Recovery 6 days in hospital. Very professional, and caring surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
ONE OF TE BEST MEN I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE AND AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
Amazing as always! Implant was checked and all is good! My smile is one step closer to being perfect again! Dr. Redlinger is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
I had a complicated case and was very worried. So glad my dentist referred me here! Can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Redlinger and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
Excellent Dr., Fast and skilled. I was very impressed. Efficiently run staff and office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
I was referred by my dentist to have a tooth extracted by Dr. Redlinger. When I called to make the appointment my call was answered by Penny (office manager) she answered all my questions and scheduled my appointment that week for a consult and the extraction went very well and was so quick & efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Redlinger, he and his office staff were all wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
My name is Joyce Keiffer I had 2 teeth surgery yesterday and Dr Redlinger was very professional and did an excellent job And his assistant the same. The care I received from them is highly recommended Thank You soo much definenent 5 star
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
Did my impacted wisdom teeth extraction today. I just want to tell you and your team that you did a very good job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
I had three dental implants done by Dr. Redlinger. It was a long process but a successful one. I was very pleased with the attention I received. The doctor and staff are very caring. I would recommend Dr. Scott Redlinger to anyone who needs any type of dental surgery or implants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?
Dr. Redlinger made me feel so comfortable with the procedures I needed. His staff is exceptional and in an arena that often is accompanied by anxiety, I felt very supported. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Redlinger, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Redlinger?