Dr. Scott Norton, DMD

EndodonticsMaleAge 50

Dr. Norton

Norton Scott A DDS Office

4010 Dupont Cir Ste 276 Louisville, KY 40207

Dr. Scott Norton, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Louisville, KY. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Norton to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Norton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Norton accepts

Dr. Norton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Norton

Dr. Norton?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Long wait times (1)
Dr. Norton and his entire staff are top notch professionals. My root canal was performed with the utmost ease. The 3-D Xray gives Dr. Norton a great image. Then he has a magnifier and a root measurer which make for an accurate job. This is a high tech operation.
Sara A – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
I highly recommend Norton Endodontics. Excellent care, compassion and integrity. Helped relieve anxiety with patience and humor. Love these people! Excellant work!
Susan Siegel – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
I had to have 2 emergency root canals. My dentist of 2 decades referred me to Dr. Scott Norton. I was in pain and very nervous. Dr. Norton and his assistant Cherie were amazing, professional, warm and kind. They made an immediate appointment for me, explained what steps they were taking and why, they eased my mind. Dr. Norton was so nice and approachable and very funny. He answered all my questions. He made certain I was pain free during the procedures. Afterwards, I was prescribed 2 medications to ensure there would be no infection and to reduce pain and inflammation. I did not experience any side effects from the medications. I felt totally taken care of by the best professional in the field. There’s no one better than Dr. Norton. You will be in excellent hands.
Amy D. – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
I have already recommended Dr. Norton and his entire staff to several friends. He lets you know what will happen and answers all questions. His rapport with his staff is amazing. They are all so very kind and the nervousness just disappears.
Camden M – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
Actually, my husband is the patient. But I need to leave a review because what I saw with Dr Norton as well as his staff was nothing short of wonderful. My husband is extremely claustrophobic and has extreme anxiety when there are hands etc around his face. Dr Norton was so very sensitive to his needs during two different procedures. My husband came out smiling both times.
Louisville – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
I never imagined I would give five stars for a root canal review. Dr. Norton and his team were efficient, caring, and very informative about the process. I wish seven stars were available. I highly recommend Dr. Norton and his team!
Louisville, KY – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
Wonderful care! Doctor and staff caring, patient,understanding. Dr.Norton is highly intelligent, a true professional and is an expert in his field. With the great office setting and high quality staff, my experience with Dr.Norton could not have been any better. Thank you both Dr Norton and staff!
Therese Sherman – Jul 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
I'm a person that is extremely afraid to go to the dentist! A couple of weeks ago I had to have an emergency root canal and my dentist sent me to dr. Scott Norton and he did the procedure on an emergency visit. I experienced no pain minimal anxiety, and I certainly would go back to him. And as an added Plus his entire staff are off the wall pleasing, efficient, and very funny! So if you need to have a root canal go see dr. Scott oh, I'm so glad I did.!
Botch in Louisville – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
Dr. Norton and his delightful staff are the the absolute best. I can’t believe I would ever say an unexpected root canal was an enjoyable experience. Efficient, compassionate, thorough and pretty good at name that tune on the stereo system. 1.5 hours and virtually pain free. Highly recommend from a patient that has pretty severe anxiety when a dental visit rolls around. Very welcoming and felt they genuinely cared that I was comfortable the entire visit.
Laura in Louisville, KY – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
Dr. Norton took me the same day that I called for an emergency abscess that needed attention ASAP. His staff members, Stephanie and Crystal were delightful and put me at ease while in the office. Dr. Norton was very professional and knew exactly what to do for my particular problem. He was very efficient and made sure I was comfortable at all times and in no pain during the procedure. I will recommend Dr. Norton to all of my friends.
Kathy N. in Louisville, KY – Aug 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
When I had trouble with an emergency root canal last year Dr. Norton and his staff went above and beyond for me. They got me into office with almost no notice whatsoever and provided the care needed to resolve the issue comfortably and easily. I appreciate their efforts and recommend them very highly. Thank you very much!
Brian H in Louisville, KY – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?
I was met with a sticky note saying welcome, The office staff and Dr Norton were off the charts good to me. Light and playful atmosphere but totally took their time with me
Pam in Louisville, KY – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Norton, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Norton?

• Endodontics