Dr. Scott Nord, DMD

Dr. Scott Nord, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Male
Dr. Scott Nord, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Orem, UT and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania in 2003 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontics.Read his story

291 E University Pkwy

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Nord

Dr. Nord's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nord "Dr. Nord grew up in Salt Lake City. Following high school, he served a mission for his church in Germany and earned his B.A. from the University of Utah. Dr. Nord graduated with honors from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Following dental school he received him Masters of Science and completed a two year orthodontic residency at Temple University in Philadelphia. His Masters thesis focused on treatment with the Invisalign System, an alternate to traditional braces. Dr. Nord is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontics, Utah Association of Orthodontics, Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontics, American Dental Association and the Utah Dental Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Nord "We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, Dr. Nord and our knowledgeable staff are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve - a healthy, beautiful one!"

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Primary Children's Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Temple University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Nord has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nord has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nord does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nord and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nord's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nord

9.047619047619047%
0.47619047619047616%

Dr. Nord?
Dr. Nord's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Nord, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
He is the best of the best! He always has a smile on his face and asks how your day was. He knows exactly what he is doing and I am so grateful we found Dr. Nord! We love him and his staff!
Megan – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Nord, DMD?
They have an amazing staff and have always treated us with respect!
Hector in Orem – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Nord, DMD?
I was very pleased with my dental results and my experience with Dr. Nord and staff. They are all very kind. They explain well what is going on and what I needed to do to ensure the best results. My sister and I both went to Dr. Nord's office. We would choose him again. If my younger siblings...Read More
Victoria in Provo, UT – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Nord, DMD?
Dr. Nord is an excellent orthodontist!! He makes each patient feel safe, secure and happy. I have had 3 previous orthodontists and none of them compare to Dr. Nord! Amazing job on my teeth:)
Alanis in Orem, Utah – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Nord, DMD?
Dr. Nord and his office staff are wonderful! Great to work with my busy schedule as well as my two daughters. He is very professional and pleasant. I also like how thorough he is with both my daughters' braces/teeth. We would definitely recommend him as an orthodontist.
Jill Mortensen in Eagle Mountain, UT – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Nord, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nord?