Dr. Scott Munro, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Munro

Racine Dental Group

1320 S Green Bay Rd Ste 81398 Mount Pleasant, WI 53406

Dr. Scott Munro, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mount Pleasant, WI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School in 1985 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Munro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Munro

4.4

Dr. Munro?
Dr. Munro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Munro, DDS
Dr. Munro and his staff are wonderful! They are always pleasant and take the time to explain recommended procedures. Jenni has cleaned my teeth for years and always does so with efficiency and an upbeat attitude. Dr. Munro is the only dentist that can inject me with numbing medication without me even feeling it! I no longer develop anxiety prior to my dental appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Munro, DDS?
Dr. Munro is a fantastic dentist. His office staff are especially nice and its always easy to make appointment. His office is new and modern, and they are so professional. I highly recommend Dr. Munro and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Munro, DDS?
I have been going to Dr.Munro for years. Dr Munro and his entire staff are awesome! Friendly,caring and accommodating... I trust him with his recommendations to keep my teeth healthy as well as keeping in mind to be cost effective. I also love the hygienist she does a great job as well as making you feel welcome!!! Great job to a great office:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Munro, DDS?
Dr. Munro and his staff are the best. They’re always professional and very friendly. Truly a “pain free” dentistry experience. I also like the new building. It’s a beautiful facility and very easy to get to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Munro, DDS?
Dr Munro is a great dentist. He is caring, gentle and genuinely a nice guy. His work is superior work and he is very well educated. Bonus is they have TV's in their rooms for your own convienience! Clean office and nicely organized. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Munro, DDS?
He Will try to get you to take a home equity loan on your house to pay for a mass restoration of my husbands teeth , my husband and I thought that the costs were impractical for him since he is older and doesn't have the time for all the appointments, he just wanted dentures . Respect your clients wishes please
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Munro, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Munro?

I am truly passionate about dentistry, and I believe everyone deserves a healthy and beautiful smile. A person's smile plays a key role in all they do, and the health of their smile is crucial to living a healthy life. I pride myself in offering my p...

1986
1986
1985
1981

Dr. Munro accepts

Dr. Munro accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Munro treats your condition or procedure