Dr. Scott Miller, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 64

Dr. Miller

Scott Miller, DDS, LLC

5550 Touhy Ave Ste 304 Skokie, IL 60077

Dr. Scott Miller, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Skokie, IL and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry medical school in 1982. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Miller to book an appointment.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Office environment (12)
  • Staff friendliness (12)
    If you are searching for a new dentist, your search is over. It is without reservation that I recommend Dr. Miller. I have been seeing him for a very long time and count myself as very lucky to be his patient - I trust him completely. He has always focused on my specific needs and has had my best interests in mind. He even took care of my Mother (not his patient) when she was having an emergency and couldn't reach her regular dentist. Dr. Miller does the regular cleaning himself, and I feel that as a result, he provides tremendous personal attention. His office is modern and his equipment seems to be state of the art. On top of all of this, I have never had a painful experience in his care. Call Dr. Miller - you won't be disappointed.
    Sep 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    Dr. Miller is 5 stars in every way. I had not been to a dentist in years. So, I needed a deeper cleaning and some periodontal work. With no drugs or anesthesia, I felt absolutely no pain. In fact, my mouth wasn't even sore, that day or after. Dr. Miller is an expert in his craft. His hand is clearly as steady and precise as a surgeon. His temperament and treatment of both me and my wife was gentle and caring. I have never been one to looking forward to going to see the dentist until now.
    Glenn in Skokie, IL – May 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    Dr. Miller answered my questions about the difference between tartar and plaque and the preventative measures I should take. The cleaning was painless and my appointment was a very good experience. I can tell Dr. Miller takes the time to insure his patients are comfortable and well informed about dental maintenance. I am so glad he is now my dentist!
    Anthony Castro in Skokie, IL – Feb 23, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    I have been going to Dr. Miller for close to twenty years for all of my dental care. For dental and medical services, I would not stay with a dentist or a doctor for that long unless the services were exceptional, which is the case with Dr. Miller. He has provided a number of different services over the years, all with positive outcomes. I appreciate the fact that he conducts all the examinations and cleanings, so, I believe he has the best understanding of my current medical needs. DD
    david in Chicago, IL – Dec 22, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    I recommend Dr. Miller as a family dentist. He has been my family dentist since I was a child and now he is taking care of my 4 year old dental care. Excellent service, friendly staff and great location.
    Isabel in Chicago, IL – Dec 08, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    Dr. Miller is a wonderful dentist. He is kind, caring and gentle which certainly helps to make the dental experience comfortable and pain free. Dr. Miller has been my dentist for quite a few years and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best in dental service.
    Marie C. in Chicago, IL – Nov 26, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    A terrific dentist, everyone should have a dentist like Scott Miller! He takes the time to explain in simple terms often complex treatment options. I always feel comfortable when I visit Dr. Miller. I highly recommend him.
    Donna in Highland Park, IL – Nov 08, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    Dr. Miller is very thorough and gentle. I've been with him for very many years.
    Gary Latman in Chicago, IL – Nov 05, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?
    I would strongly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone seeking the services of a General Dentist. Dr. Miller delivers on everything he articulates in his patient philosophy statement. Dr. Miller's provides, in my opinion, a combination of experience, attention to detail, knowledge, and an unwavering concern for his patients that is unmatched.
    Michael in Deerfield, IL – Nov 03, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Miller, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

As a general dentist practicing over 30 years, my philosophy has been to listen carefully to the patients and put their needs above all. I enjoy nuturing...Read more

1996