Dr. Scottie Miller, DDS

Dr. Scottie Miller, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Scottie Miller, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Bristol, VA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices prosthodontics.Read his story

15325 Lee Hwy

Bristol, VA 24202

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "If I could get paid per cast, I would be a full time fisherman."

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "My office is dedicated to treating patients like I would want to be treated. Treatment plans options are given to each patient and explained using the latest technology including photos, digital radiographs, models and videos. After dental school, I finished a residency in Prosthodontics which gave me specialized training in tooth replacement and treating advanced dental conditions. If you are one of our patients, I will guarantee you are treated like dental family. Come see for yourself. Scott"

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Vpi&Su (Va Tech)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Prosthodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends

Dr. Miller's Performance

I AM 80 YEARS OLD AND HAVE HAD TWO OTHER DENTIST IN MY LIFETIME. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. MILLER FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DENTIST AROUND. HE HAS FIXED THINGS THAT ANOTHER DENTIST MESSED UP. HE IS VERY CARING AND TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYTHING...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Miller is the best Dentist in this area. He has corrected a problem for me that another dentist messed up. He was very knowledgeable and explained what needed to be done. I would not go to anyone else. The staff was very courteous and a beautiful office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Best in the area, I’ve seen Dr Miller for about 10 years now. I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr miller and his staff are the best dentist I’ve ever had, very professional, explains every procedure in great detail. Very caring. Have sent friends and families to them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I was one of Dr. Miller’s first patients many years ago. Dr. Miller has done a full mouth restoration with dental implants for me. Over the years I have found Dr. Miller to be the best dentist I have ever gone to. He has an excellent way of making your visit a positive experience. I have found...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Dentistry