Dr. Scott Menaker, DDS

Dr. Scott Menaker, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Menaker, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Unc-Chapel Hill in 1985 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

2711 Randolph Rd Ste 205

Charlotte, NC 28207

Learn about Dr. Menaker

Dr. Menaker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Menaker "Dr. Menaker is close to being a native of Charlotte having lived here since 1969. He graduated from East Mecklenburg High, N.C.State University, and received his D.D.S. degree from UNC-Chapel Hill in 1985. He has practiced general dentistry in Charlotte since graduation. All 3 of his sons graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill. Nate graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill and Albany Medical College and is doing his pediatric residency at UAB in Birmingham, AL. Max pursuing opportunites to use his economics degree in Israel, and Ari is working in Raleigh using his economics and psychology degrees in logistical sales and support. They are very avid sports fans with special interests in soccer, golf, basketball, and running. Whatever you do, do not root against our Tarheels. His wife, Pam, has spent over 25 years working in and managing the practice, and now helps other dental practices through their dental consulting company, DentalKarma. Pam has two children, Patsy, a dental hygienist who works in Albemarle, and Marshall, a Navy diver whose family is stationed in Japan. Their four granddaughters keeps them very busy. Dr. Menaker received the prestigious Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry in recognition of his commitment to continuing education in 1998. He has continued his desire for knowledge with extensive lecture and hands-on education seminars every year with the latest emphasis on the CEREC single visit crowns and dental implants. He is a Certified Cerec Trainer to help other dentists with this technology and is a co-founder of the Carolina Cerec Center, a regional training program in Charlotte. Dr. Menaker was awarded Fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 2014. Dr. Menaker has been an active community service volunteer since moving to back to Charlotte after graduation offering his time to numerous non-profit agencies and also served as board chair of the Levine Jewish Community Center and Care Ring. He is committed to helping make our community a better place for all. Dr. Menaker is very active in local study clubs and is a member of numerous dental organizations. "

This content was provided by Dr. Menaker "We have worked very hard to create the kind of dental practice that our patients ​want- a modern, technologically advanced office; an experienced, well-educated and well-trained staff, and a modern, comfortable office space. Add our attention to detail, our commitment to exceed our patient’s expectations, and our love of what we do, and you could not ask for a better place for you and your family.

Your smile says it all. It is a reflection of your self-confidence and your self-esteem. We understand the importance of making a great first impression. Our goal is to help you have the smile you want and deserve. It may require a little work or it might require some extensive treatment. A great smile is a healthy smile and creating a lifetime of good oral health for our patients is our goal. "

3  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• N.C.State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Unc-Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Menaker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Menaker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Menaker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Menaker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Menaker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Menaker to family and friends

Dr. Menaker's Performance

I have been a patient at this practice since 1989. It has a friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoy my hygienist. Both dentists are very good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Pleasant personnel, efficient. competent. No complaints
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Even though Dr Menaker is my husband, he is also my dentist. I have trusted Scott for 33 years with my Dental health. He is a cosmetic wizard and always treats patients as family doing for us what he would do for anyone in our family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can't think of a better way to start my day. I enjoyed seeing everyone at Smile Charlotte this morning and got a fabulous cleaning from Pam and appreciated Dr. Menaker's thorough exam. I always feel so taken care of no matter who I'm scheduled with for that day. I love my Dental home of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Menaker and his staff are professional, listens to my needs, & compassionate. I wish there were enough words to depict how marvelous and patient he was for years with my partner who had dementia. An amazing man!
Are you Dr. Menaker?