Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 47

Dentistry

Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Chesterfield, MO and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Missouri Kansas City in 2004. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS

Clarkson Dental Group

1748 CLARKSON RD Chesterfield, MO 63017

Dr. Mahlin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mahlin

calobe6314@edxplus.com
Kasey – Sep 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
The team at Clarkson Dental Group consistently meets and exceed all my expectations. The entire team goes above and beyond to ensure my comfort and overall health is cared for. The team is always delightful and welcoming. I feel incredibly grateful to have found them and I always feel confident they will take great care of my family. Their compassionate care, professionalism, and unrivaled experience cannot be beat. I always feel that I am in good hands and highly recommend them to everyone. It is the best dental office and team I’ve ever been to. I cannot thank them enough for all their wonderful care!
Chris – Jun 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Clarkson Dental is everything you could possibly hope for in dental care. Everyone there is helpful and knowledgeable and can take care of any dental concerns you might have. I have had several procedures at Clarkson and have always been happy and highly recommend Dr. Mahlin and his staff.
Yvonne K – Jun 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
The entire staff is super nice and welcoming, making everyone feel comfortable during your appointment. I want to give a shout out to Kim my dental hygienist. She is always very friendly and explains what she is doing. Dr Mahlin greats everyone like family.
Patty R. – May 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
If you want a stress-free, professional, kind and caring dental experience, Clarkson Dental is your place! Dr.Mahlin and the staff are wonderful. Dr.Mahlin and our best hygienist ever, Kim, are genuinely concerned about you as a person and your dental health. Caleb and the reception staff are always welcoming, friendly and ready to help you. My family has been going to Clarkson Dental for over 25 years. We would never go anywhere else. We are treated like family. I highly recommend Clarkson Dental.
Bonnie W. – May 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Dr Scott Mahlin and his entire staff at Clarkson Dental are above and beyond what is expected in patient care. Dr Mahlin calls that night after a procedure is done by him in his office that day. He has great concern for the well being of his patients and it shows. Dr Mahlin is an asset to Chesterfield, MO. My visit for X-Rays and teeth cleaning today was great. I have had oral cancer and my mouth is kinda a mess. Kim did a great job keeping me from having vertigo. That is an issue I suffer from also. Everyone at Clarkson Dental are wonderful people. As always Dr. Mahlin always takes time to talk about my visit and the condition of my teeth. I never feel hurried. It is a pleasure seeing everyone when I go there. Many thanks to all of them. I had a cleaning on April 4th and as always it was a great experience. I have issues with vertigo but both Kim and Dr. Mahlin kept me from having an episode. Yes, it means more effort on their part. They are such caring people.
Kay Paluch – Apr 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Another pleasant dental visit today. Dr Mahlin and his entire team are wonderful. Every team member genuinely cares for you and always makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Clarkson Dental Group.
Tom C. – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Dr. Mahlin and his staff are all so friendly and deliver high quality, personalized care. Kim was very thorough and so kind throughout my dental cleaning, taking the time to explain everything to me and even showed me my dental X-rays. Dr. Mahlin went out of his way to make sure I understood everything and even reached out to me after each appointment as a follow up to make sure everything went okay. I’m so happy I found his practice; the only downside is that I didn’t find out about it earlier!
Jenna C – Mar 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
All of the staff at Clarkson Dental have always been very kind and thorough at every one of my visits. They let me know of any possible concerns but allow me to make the decisions about those concerns. Everyone has been great to work with.
Amber – Feb 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I highly recommend Clarkson Dental Group. Everyone is professional, genuinely friendly, and Dr. Mahlin provides excellent dental care. Kim is a fantastic dental hygienist and the primary reason I’ve been a patient for many years. I’m happy to recommend them anytime friends and neighbors say they need a new dentist.
Michael – Jan 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Dr. Mahlin and all the staff are so efficient and so friendly. I drive 1 1/2 hours each way to have my dental work done here as their standards are extremely high. Special thanks to Nikki for always taking such good care of me! I highly recommend Clarkson Dental Group.
Kathy Walker – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Dr. Mahlin and his staff are wonderful in every way - all exhibit expertise beyond compare, and are so friendly and caring. I drive 35 miles round trip for my visits though there are many dentists much closer and I do not plan to change that.
Michele Beger – Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Every visit I have with Clarkson Dental Group, I am impressed with their service and how caring the team is. The atmosphere in the office is professional and compassionate. I am always greeted with a smile and top-level service by the entire team. Dr. Mahlin is incredibly thorough, gentle, and kind. Highly recommend going here!
Claire – Nov 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I’m always impressed with their team and genuine compassion. They are next level when it comes to providing highly tailored and exceptional care. I appreciate the entire team at Clarkson Dental Group and feel very fortunate to have this amazing team ensure my dental health is in great condition. I would definitely recommend!
Tony – Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I travel 3 1/2 hours to have Dr. Mahlin take care of my dental needs. That pretty much explains how I feel about Clarkson Dental, Dr. Mahlin, and his caring staff! They are the best!!
Karlene Hart – Sep 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I always have a great experience at Clarkson Dental Group from my regular teeth cleanings to extensive dental care. We live over an hour away and couldn’t imagine my family going to any other dental office. The team is incredibly friendly and extremely professional. I highly recommend Dr. Mahlin and his caring team.
Jeff – Aug 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I had put off my regular dental care for years, mostly because of my dental fear. I always knew the risks of waiting to address my dental health. I decided this would be the year I moved forward with finding a dental team that could address my fear and provide care for this self-proclaimed ‘big baby’. From the moment I made the initial phone call, I knew I had found a truly considerate, empathetic, and professional dental team. The Clarkson Dental Group team has been amazingly kind and friendly. In an age where customer service is on the decline, their office excels. Dr. Mahlin and the entire team took the time to get to know me and what my care goals were. Of course, they addressed my dental fears and have done an incredible job with managing it. They have gone above and beyond my treatment expectations. I am so very appreciative for their care and expertise.
Tony – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I would more than recommend Dr. Mahlin and the team at Clarkson Dental Group, especially if you are embarrassed by your current dental health. From the initial phone consultation, I felt very welcome and at ease. Everyone is so friendly, and the office atmosphere is calm and professional. I have unwavering confidence that Clarkson Dental Group is the most knowledgeable and experienced dental team to handle my care. They have always gone above and beyond with compassion and empathy. They provide excellence in dental care, and it shows.
Alex – Jun 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
I absolutely love the team at Clarkson Dental Group. The entire team really cares for you as they take the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Mahlin's approach to care is professional and extremely detailed. I know I am in good hands and so appreciative of the care they provide.
Laura – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?
Dr. Mahlin and his team second to none. You can certainly tell this office knows what it is doing and has the confidence to guide you through any dental concern. Everyone at this office is compassionate and experienced. This shines through because after years of avoiding the dentist due to my dental anxiety, I am now able to receive routine care at ease. There is no other office I would trust with my dental care.
Tim W. – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Mahlin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mahlin?