Dr. Scott Kenward, DMD

Dr. Scott Kenward, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Kenward, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Miami, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

8950 SW 74th Ct Ste 1212

Miami, FL 33156

Learn about Dr. Kenward

Dr. Kenward's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kenward "I was born into a multi-generational family of dentists. Both my father and grandfather inspired me to follow in their footsteps. Early in my career, I had the distinct advantage of working side-by-side with my father. It was then that I learned all about the joys and advantages of a career in dentistry, including the satisfaction of redefining the dental-office experience from one frequently characterized by fear to one of gentle compassion. For 37 years, I have continued the family tradition of creating and maintaining healthy, functional and beautiful teeth, all the while creating trusting relationships with my patients. Dentists, by nature, are detail oriented, and I am no exception. I enjoy the precision inherent in the work. I also find correcting dental issues and putting my patients at ease very rewarding. Dentistry is a rapidly evolving medical specialty demanding that we, as dental health professionals, remain very current in our use of materials and techniques. I pride myself on providing the best possible care to my patients with an emphasis on comfort, efficiency and affordability."

This content was provided by Dr. Kenward "Dr. Scott Kenward believes that making his patients comfortable is just as important as delivering expert, high-quality dental care. "We pride ourselves in providing state-of-the-art care, with modern equipment and techniques. We also know that a pleasant environment and friendly, caring and attentive staff is crucial to earning patient trust and providing the best possible patient care."

Dr. Kenward enjoys spending time with his patients, gaining their confidence by getting to know them and understanding their concerns. In return, patients benefit from his expertise and devotion to delivering comfortable, considerate modern dental care. "One of my greatest strengths is my ability to put patients at ease and to create an atmosphere of open communication with the goal of creating a customized treatment plan for each patient's needs and desires.""

7  Practice Areas

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kenward has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kenward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kenward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kenward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kenward's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kenward

Dr. Kenward?
Dr. Kenward's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Kenward, DMD
I read your paper from 2009 about the "Rare Bird Farm". It brought back many good memories of my childhood. I was close friends with the Freeman children, Theresa, Cliffy and Dolly. I was there when the Kangaroo escaped and chased it with a lot of other kids on our bikes. Thank You for your well...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kenward, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kenward?