Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS

Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Saint John, IN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

8217 Wicker Ave

Saint John, IN 46373

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kapers

This content was provided by Dr. Kapers "As a General Practicing Dentist, (who can also take care of your teeth whitening, root canals and even oral sedation) Dr. Scott Kapers prides himself on personally treatment planning each patient, start to finish. This allows understanding and trust to lead the way to a happier, healthier smile. This, and the grade A staff he employees, keeps each day moving on time, allowing comfort and a stress free dental visit. Please visit our website www.creatingsmilespc.com"

3  Practice Areas

• Endodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana Univeristy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Kapers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kapers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kapers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kapers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kapers

2.5

Dr. Kapers?
Dr. Kapers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS
I made an appt with Dr. Ornelas after confirming he is still a participating provider with my ins. I gave the receptionist all of my insurance info. When I came in a hygienist did the cleaning and Dr. Kapers did my consult afterward. I should have been billed $41 for this and my filling. Then I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS?
They only care about money!!! Will tell u things that don't need to he done. Makes me sick the amount of money I spent there and my teeth are worse off from when I first went there!!! BEWARE!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS?
My husband and I have been patients for over 6 years. I recently had a procedure done and received a bill for over $700.00. I checked to make sure I had not gone over my yearly allowed amount then called the office and was advised that he had opted out of my network A YEAR AGO. They sent a letter...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kapers, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kapers?