Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS

Endodontics | Male

Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS is an dentist who practices in Wheat Ridge, CO.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Horsley's Experience

Visiting Dr. Horsley

Dr. Horsley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horsley to family and friends
Dr. Horsley's Performance
in Golden, CO |
With my asthma problems I am not the best patient. Dr Horsley and his staff are very reassuring and caring. The procedures are relatively painless and the work done is top quality.
in Denver, CO |
The staff is very friendly and caring. I have been here twice and both times was in and out in no time. I felt very relaxed and comfortable in their hands. Would recommend to everyone!!
in Golden, CO |
From the minute I walked in to the office I was treated with care. Just the thought of having to have a root canal causes enough anxiety, I was referred to Dr. Horsley by my primary dentist and the entire time I was in the chair I felt at ease even when being numbed up for the procedure and haven't experienced any post procedure pain at all! I would recommend his practise to anyone!
in Golden, CO |
Everyone in this practice is knowledgable and has a wonderful approach with patients. They listen to you and are very responsive. As a child I had horrible dental experiences, they understood my anxiety and took time to ensure this was a positive pain-free experience. I have had two root canals. Each time they consulted with me in the beginning, efficiently managed the procedure, and do great follow up. Since going to them I tell everyone I know that this is the Endodontist you want to see.
in Denver Colorado |
It was a great experience they were very professional lovely office I was in and out in 30 mins
in Denver, CO |
He explained exactly what procedure I needed, the recovery, expense, and reasons. I was able to have the procedure days later, and my recovery has been better than anticipated. An awesome experience.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Horsley?

Compare Dr. Horsley

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Horsley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Horsley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horsley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Horsley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Horsley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.