Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS

Endodontics •  Male

Dr. Horsley

West Denver Endodontics

6565 W Jewell Ave Lakewood, CO 80232

Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Lakewood, CO. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Horsley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Horsley

Dr. Horsley?
Dr. Horsley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS
Have you ever walked into a place and known you were in the right place? The minute you walk into this office you know that because it starts with the excellent staff at the front desk.My husband was experiencing an emergency type situation and was referred to Dr. Horsley at Red Rocks Endodontists. They were booked solid but Dr. Horsley and Dr. Farmer made my husband's relief top priority and worked him in. That's what you expect but don't always receive in life. Dr. Horsley was gracious enough to come to the reception area and meet with me....another personal touch. Samantha, one of the top Assistants deserves mention as well. This is an all around excellent office to fill your special dental needs.
Mary Andrews – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
Dr Horsley has been absolutely awesome, i hate going to the dentist and akin the dentist to the "boogeyman" due to bad experiences when i was younger, he talks to you, takes time to listen and explain the situation, then is able to carryout my procedure (root canal) that i was agonizing over, it was fairly quick and definitely not as scary or as painful as i made it out... very happy customer !!!! Tim H
Tim H in Lakewood, CO – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
With my asthma problems I am not the best patient. Dr Horsley and his staff are very reassuring and caring. The procedures are relatively painless and the work done is top quality.
Kim in Golden, CO – Dec 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
The staff is very friendly and caring. I have been here twice and both times was in and out in no time. I felt very relaxed and comfortable in their hands. Would recommend to everyone!!
SARA in Denver, CO – Aug 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
From the minute I walked in to the office I was treated with care. Just the thought of having to have a root canal causes enough anxiety, I was referred to Dr. Horsley by my primary dentist and the entire time I was in the chair I felt at ease even when being numbed up for the procedure and haven't experienced any post procedure pain at all! I would recommend his practise to anyone!
M.L in Golden, CO – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
Everyone in this practice is knowledgable and has a wonderful approach with patients. They listen to you and are very responsive. As a child I had horrible dental experiences, they understood my anxiety and took time to ensure this was a positive pain-free experience. I have had two root canals. Each time they consulted with me in the beginning, efficiently managed the procedure, and do great follow up. Since going to them I tell everyone I know that this is the Endodontist you want to see.
Dawn MB in Golden, CO – May 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
It was a great experience they were very professional lovely office I was in and out in 30 mins
Shlonda Cosby in Denver Colorado – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?
He explained exactly what procedure I needed, the recovery, expense, and reasons. I was able to have the procedure days later, and my recovery has been better than anticipated. An awesome experience.
Vicky V. in Denver, CO – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Horsley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Horsley?

• Endodontics