Dr. Scott Hill, DMD

Dr. Scott Hill, DMD

Dentistry | Male

My treatment philosophy is centered around preventative care. By properly taking care of your oral health care each day, your visits with me will be enjoyable and comfortable. What does preventative care mean? Daily oral hygiene care: brushing and flossing. It also involves fluoride treatments, sealants, and biannual hygiene appointments and exams.

I always strive to provide my patients with the best possible care possible. So when more involved treatment is necessary I've worked hard to gain the proper training and skills to meet the needs of my patients. I thoroughly enjoy helping others and improving their oral health care needs.

I always strive to provide my patients with the best possible care possible. I focus on prevention, but enjoy treating patients for cosmetic improvements, alleviate pain, and routine dental services. When more involved treatment is necessary I've worked hard to gain the proper training and skills to meet the needs of my patients. I thoroughly enjoy helping others and improving their oral health care needs.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Hill's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Hill?

Compare Dr. Hill

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Hill says...

Dr. Hill's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hill says...

Dr. Hill enjoys all aspects of general dentistry, from simple fillings, toothaches, root canals, IV sedation, wisdom tooth extractions, implants, and clear braces.  He treats patients of all ages and loves seeing the positive impact a healthy mouth and great smile for his patients.

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Dental Bone Loss

University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2014

Utah State University

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry