Dr. Scott Henson, DDS

Dr. Scott Henson, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Scott Henson, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Astoria, OR and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 2006 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

762 Niagara Ave

Astoria, OR 97103

Learn about Dr. Henson

Dr. Henson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Henson "Education Virginia Tech University: Bachelor of Science Degree (2002) Virginia Commonwealth University: Doctor of Dental Surgery (2006) Virginia Commonwealth University: Master of Science Degree in Dentistry and Certificate of Orthodontics (2008). Professional Affiliations Published in the Journal of the American Association of Orthodontists Reviewed scientific research for the Angle Orthodontist Active member of Alpha Omega Seattle Study Club in Yamhill Country Participate in Clatsop County Dental Society Fun Facts My favorite things to do include triathlons, skiing, writing, and reading as many books as I can. I am originally from Roanoke, Virginia. Outside the office, I love spending time with my wife Jenell and son Henrik. I have two pets: a bernese mountain dog named Zula and a Maine Coon cat, Izzy. "

This content was provided by Dr. Henson "We thoughtfully choose the latest and greatest technologies, such as Invisalign and Propel, to provide you with the best options we can. As much as we love to joke, we love to learn more and more about what we do and how we can do it our best. We believe joy comes from not only having a great experience, but also from having the best options for orthodontic treatment."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Virginia Tech Carilion School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Henson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Henson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henson

Dr. Henson?
Dr. Henson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Henson, DDS
Very professional and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
I love this office. It is very inviting for the kids and the staff is wonderful! Very informative and patient answering any and all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
I love Henson orthodontics ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
This office is the most friendly and helpful office we have ever visited. At the end of this process they feel like family. I can't think of anything I would recommend they change. We have spent 6 years growing with them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Dr. Henson was wonderful explaining every step during my son's process. I couldn’t have imagined such a great outcome. The whole staff is friendly, flexible, and help in any way. We are so grateful for everything and glad we came here!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Henson?