Dr. Scott Henson, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Henson

Henson Orthodontics

762 Niagara Ave Astoria, OR 97103

Dr. Scott Henson, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Astoria, OR and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 2006 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Henson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Henson treats your condition or procedure

• Overbite
  • Six Month Smiles
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

We thoughtfully choose the latest and greatest technologies, such as Invisalign and Propel, to provide you with the best options we can. As much as we love to joke, we love to learn more and more about what we do and how we can do it our best. We believe joy comes from not only having a great experience, but also from having the best options for orthodontic treatment.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henson

Dr. Henson?
Dr. Henson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Henson, DDS
I do not even know where to start with this orthodontist and his staff. We live in a small area and sometimes our options are limited for professional services. He is literally the only orthodontist in our area and is one of the greatest ever! His staff is fun, friendly, and professional. I love that I can hear Dr. Henson laughing throughout the building. This is a class act all the way around.
Very professional and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
I love this office. It is very inviting for the kids and the staff is wonderful! Very informative and patient answering any and all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
I love Henson orthodontics ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
This office is the most friendly and helpful office we have ever visited. At the end of this process they feel like family. I can't think of anything I would recommend they change. We have spent 6 years growing with them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Dr. Henson was wonderful explaining every step during my son's process. I couldn’t have imagined such a great outcome. The whole staff is friendly, flexible, and help in any way. We are so grateful for everything and glad we came here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
They made my daughter feel so comfortable with the entire process of getting braces. They explained everything thoroughly and provided great detail on pricing with several payment options. The staff is fun and so nice! We will continue to come back for other family member’s orthodontic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
The staff is amazing. We have met both doctors and they are both great. Made Sarah fell very good and made a new experience wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
We have been coming to your practice for many years and on our third child. Thank you for having the most efficient, friendly and professional staff in the world!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
We love everyone at Henson and Fry from the Dr.s and assistants to the friendly front staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Out of all the orthos in town I interviewed, Dr. Henson was by far my first choice. You'll learn how credible he is if you do the research, but I had to find out for myself, so I did. I have the utmost confidence in him; he knows what he's doing. As a patient I couldn't be happier, but aside from that the camaraderie in that office blew me away. Everyone there is awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Excellent care! I’m a little sad that my youngest kiddo is done with braces. Dr. Fry and now Dr. Henson, have treated myself and my 2 kids. Friendly staff and great care with every visit. Thank you for 6+ years of great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Very nice place, absolutely knowledge dentists and assistants, front desk are always happy to see us, respectful and polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
We’ve been very happy with the treatment and staff at Henson. We appreciate the friendliness of all the staff and would definitely recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Excellent care, wonderful staff, easy payment arrangements
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Pleasant experience from start to finish
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
My eldest daughter's smile is beautiful thanks to Dr. Henson. Our youngest is still in treatment. He and his staff are friendly and positive each time we visit, and we are always able to find an appointment that works with our schedule. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
We have been very happy with the services here. Our daughter has a beautiful smile thanks to Dr Fry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
Dr. Henson has built a good rapport with my son who has diagnosed issues with anxiety. We weren’t sure how he would do with the braces process but relaxed considerably along the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Henson, DDS?
We just love everyone here! They are super friendly and make you feel so welcome. They interact with patients and you can genuinely feel that they care! I’ve never left with anything other than a smile.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Henson?

Henson Orthodontics