Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. He practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.

Dr. Greenhalgh accepts

Dr. Greenhalgh accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Greenhalgh treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

We start by listening well, then collaborate to help make sure we're aligned with your philosophy. From there we'll use the most comfortable techniques possible. We are known for our excellence in cosmetic dentistry, success with dental implants and calm, gentle care. We welcome you to experience a different dental experience.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greenhalgh

Dr. Greenhalgh?
Dr. Greenhalgh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS
Dr. Greenhalgh and his staff consistently provide extraordinarily skilled, ethical care and treatment.  I and have seen him for several years to repair earlier work, and find my health improving as a result of his and his staff's excellent work, all delivered with the patience, modesty and consideration of consummate professionals--this is a practice at the top of the profession, honored recently by his Denver colleagues as #1 Cosmetic Dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
Outstanding treatment, compassionate doctor and staff, I love it here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
ALWAYS been a great experience! Friendly staff, helpful, and welcoming! I have been receiving dental care here for the past 10 years and every time has always been pleasant! Dr. Greenhalgh has always been great in his care for my teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
Dr. Greenhalgh seems caring but in the end it's the almighty dollar that drives this practice. I found his staff to be syrupy sweet so transparently fake! I had a lot of work done and so did several family members, most of it failed within a short time, this of course has cost thousands to be redone with another dentist using more updated technology! I agree however that procedures were usually painless, they are good at that. Very dissatisfied overall and would not recommend this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
This was a life changing experience for me. Dr. Greenhalgh saw me through years of extensive treatments painlessly and as effortlessly as was possible. I love the staff here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
Scott Greenhalgh and his entire office staff are amazing. You are always greeted with a smile and their knowledge and care is exceptional. I know that I am in good hands with everyone there and I feel very taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
Great dentist & staff! On time! Always friendly, and, efficient, so you feel like they understand that your time is valuable, too! Dr Greenhalgh makes sure that I'm comfortable throughout procedures that could become uncomfortable, for example a root canal and several crowns. I've recommended Dr Greenhalgh to several friends and always get grateful thanks for the recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
This office is super friendly and nice. I feel confident in the work performed and very comfortable. I am never in pain. I feel like they are really looking out for the best for me. I appreciate having a dentist that does not make dental work any harder than it has to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
Dr Greenhalgh is a perfectionist and does great work. The rest of his staff is exceptional as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have always been a little scared of going to the dentist, which led to many years of missed visits. I found Dr. Greenhalgh and have felt much more at ease about coming in for my cleanings and dental work. Even though I'm still a little scared at times, it is very nice to know that I am in caring and understanding hands. His staff is wonderful and know me and my family by name. He and his staff are also wonderful with kids. My five year old loves going to the dentist and does not share any of m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
Dr. Greenhalgh is excellent about taking the time to explain procedures and always puts me at ease. Very professional and courteous staff. They are the Best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have been coming to Dr. Scott Greenhalgh`s practice for close to twenty years. being from a family with poor dental genetics I have had extensive work done throughout my adult life. Dr. Greenhalgh`s work has always been impressive. He has always taken the time to thoroughly explain my options and listen to my concerns. He does fantastic work! His staff reflects the same professional standards. I have got to know them personally over the years and enjoy sharing life`s stories and some humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have had both general and cosmetic dental work by Dr Scott. I have gone to the dentist my whole life and never had the quality of care that I experience at his practice. I would recommend him for not only his knowledge and expertise as a dentist, but also for his kindness and character as a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenhalgh for several years and am pleased to highly recommend his services. He is competent, knowledgeable and a perfectionist in his work. Not only has he placed several crowns in my mouth, he also repaired my front teeth when I accidentally chipped them. Also, his office and medical staffs are both pleasant and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I've had extremely sensitive teeth my entire life, which resulted in horrible experiences with cleanings and overall dental care. Dr. Greenhalgh and his staff have taken the pain out of the quarterly cleanings. He also did an incredible job of aligning my bite, which entirely negated the TMJ, and daily sensitivity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Greenhalgh as long as he has been in this office. After having seen many dentists in the distant pass I must say I would not even consider seeing anyone else. He has always taken care of my needs in a very personal and professional manner. I recommend him to everybody that is looking for a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have been going to Scott Greenhalgh, DDS for years and have nothing but good things to say about him and his entire staff. If you are looking for a dentist I highly recommend Scott and his team. Jim Lux CRS,GRI, e-PRO Metro Brokers/DeLux Team Realty, Inc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
We have been coming to see Dr Greenhalgh for 21 years now. He is the only dentist that my daughters have ever known. (They are 21 & 23 now) Dr Greenhalge is an excellent dentist and it is always a great experience when we are here. The staff is helpful and friendly. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have always had a fear of dentists. Once I started seeing Dr. Greenhalgh and his team I was instantly at ease. I highly recommend this practice to all my fearful friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenhalgh for several years. His staff is extremely friendly and always very accommodating with scheduling. I am always made as comfortable possible for my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Greenhalgh?