Periodontics  |
Dr. Scott Froum, DDS
Dr. Scott Froum, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Froum is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.

1110 2nd Ave Rm 305

• Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Amherst College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Stony Brook School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Stony Brook School Of Dental Medicine Department Of Periodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Diplomate, American Board Of Periodontology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Froum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Froum has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Froum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Froum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Froum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Froum to family and friends
Dr. Froum's Performance
The BEST!
in New York, NY |
If you need to see a periodontalist, need an opinion or second opinion I urge you to see Dr.Froum! He is everything you want. An expert in his field, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous, but he is also a straight shooting, honest, trustworthy professional who is interested in saving teeth. I am so, so lucky I have found Dr Froum. He saved my teeth after I was told by my now ex-dentist who yanked 3 out that I will lose them all due to severe periodontal disease and bone loss.
New York, NY |
Dr Froum is a great doctor - knows exactly what he is doing. He saved my gums if it wasn't for him I would loose my implants! I highly recommend!
in Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Froum has magic on his hands, he did a great job, I found a wonderful human. I am moving from NY and he is helping me finding another Doctor, I am feel me confident. Thank you Dr. Froum and all staff, I will miss you. Edda Martinez Reeves
New York, NY |
Dr. Froum was extremely professional and treated my case with the utmost care. I had experienced significant bone loss due to a failed implant and Dr. Froum quickly worked me into his schedule even though I was a first time patient. Once assessed, He took the time to explain the process so that I was as comfortable and prepared as possible before the operation.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Froum's treatment is excellent. I really trust him and he's always very good at following up. His staff is very good and kind as well. Wait time is the only thing I think could be improved.
in New York, NY |
Dr Froum is great. He is an excellent periodontist and a wonderful person.
Thank You Doctor, we appreciate you letting us know
Dr. Froum is the best.
in New York, NY |
Scott is amazing. My crown lengthenin was done via laser and literally took 99 seconds. He's also great at calming your fears. I broke a tooth and he immediately set me up with an appointment and treated me. I will be recommending him to anyone who doesn't want to experience an hour long procedure. The healing was also very clean.
We love you and that great smile Helen!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Froum is very thorough and explains dental conditions in an understandable way. My oral surgery was painless. Odette is an excellent and knowledgeable hygienist. Front desk staff are pleasant and helpful. I have complete confidence in this practice.
Thanks Nina, Odette is blushing!
in New York, NY |
Dr Froum managed to save a tooth other dentists were wanting to extract So happy with the result
Johan- it was our pleasure to help save your teeth. There is nothing better.
in NY, NY |
Dr Froum is amazing. Very detail oriented , friendly , intelligent , and great at explaining what he's going to do and how he's going to do it. I've had 2 implants done now. Both required extractions. I was a bit nervous my first couple of visits but by the 3rd , I was completely at ease. I realized by then I was in the hands of the dental equivalent of Dan Marino !
Chris- anytime we get compared to Dan Marino, we will take it. I wish i could throw a football like him.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Natasha, the hygeniest, was extremely thorough and made me feel comfortable during my cleaning. Dr. Froum was professional and knowledgeable, building repoire with each of his patients. Definitely recommend.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Froum is extremely knowledgable and works very efficiently to get your gums and teeth as healthy as possible. He has always worked with me to take my nervousness about certain dental procedures into account and have all of the work done in a timely manner.
Carol, we are so glad you have a gorgeous smile.
in New York, NY |
I came to see Dr. Froum after my insurance changed. Unfortunately I've had to have quite a bit of dental work over the years. He has seen me through gum grafting, dental implant and general wear and tear successfully. Dr. Froum is excellent and I trust him. His staff is also exceptional.
in New York, NY |
This year my dentist told me that I needed periodontal work to be done to fix a gum malformation but suggested an expensive periodontist far away. Fortunately I found Dr. Froum after being referred by a friend and met him for a free consultation shortly thereafter. I'll keep my review short. He's the best periodontist or dentist I've ever been to. Knowledgable, confident, honest, personable and dedicated. He is all of those things and has a great team working with him too! Thanks Dr. Froum!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Froum, DDS?

Visit Dr. Froum