Dr. Scott Eichhorn, DDS

Dr. Scott Eichhorn, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Eichhorn, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Searcy, AR. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

2915 E Moore Ave Ste 1

Searcy, AR 72143

• Care Credit
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Municipal Health Benefit Fund

Learn about Dr. Eichhorn

Dr. Eichhorn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Eichhorn "Born in Wisconsin Rapids, WI, my family moved to Texarkana, TX when I was 9 years old. I cam to Searcy by way of Harding University. At Harding, I studied biology and played football for the Bisons. The study of dentistry then took me to Oklahoma where I received my degree from the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center in Oklahoma City. I then furthered my education with an Advanced General Dentistry Residency before returning to Searcy. I am married to Jeanette Eichhorn who works as a cosmetologist and owns European Wax Center in both West and North Little Rock, AR. We have six children: Josh who is a medical Doctor in Little Rock, AR; Rhen, who is senior executive assistant to the owner of the Wonderful Company in California; Dustin, who is a member of the Air Force and works with NSA; Emma who is a senior at Harding University; Amber, who works for MAC cosmetology in Little Rock, AR; and Ashton, who is a junior at Harding Academy. My hobbies center mainly around Arkansas' beautiful outdoors: hunting, fishing, hiking, cycling, and camping. I have been practicing in Searcy for over 20 years and in our Heber Springs office for almost ten years. My philosophy of practice is to put the health of my patients first. I enjoy to cosmetic side of dentistry and appreciate the value it offers to the patient, but I understand the greater importance of the total health of the mouth. This is more than just a business to us and we strive everyday to exemplify this to our patients. Thank you for considering us for your total dental health."

This content was provided by Dr. Eichhorn "Our goal is to provide you and your family with quality care, as well as, a comfortable atmosphere. Our office understand the importance of meeting each individual where they are. Therefore, we take the time to understand each patients goals and concerns. We take your oral health seriously; in addition we desire to help you obtain a smile you feel great wearing."

11  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Implant Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Harding University, Ar
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Advanced General Dentistry

Dr. Eichhorn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eichhorn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eichhorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eichhorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eichhorn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eichhorn

3.5

Dr. Eichhorn?
Dr. Eichhorn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Eichhorn, DDS
I would highly recommend Dr. Eichhorn. Unfortunately I have had a lot of dental work and this man by far has been the best. Pat Garrett
Thanks so much for the great review, Pat! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Eichhorn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Eichhorn?