Dr. Scott Darlington, DDS

Dr. Scott Darlington, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Scott Darlington, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Flagstaff, AZ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Creighton University in 1991 and practices dentistry.Read his story

710 N Beaver St Bldg 5

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Darlington

Dr. Darlington's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Darlington "Dr. Scott A. Darlington graduated from the University of Utah in 1985 with a BS in Psychology. He then attended Creighton University in Omaha, NE where he received his DDS degree. He loves to help his patients have a beautiful smile. Dr. D enjoys spending time at Lake Powell with his family, as well as cooking, and building things. He's involved in the Boy Scouts of America at his church, as well as on the Board of Directors of Canyon Movement Company. He has coached soccer and basketball in the community and is a leader for his church's (LDS) youth group. His grand-kids adore "Papa" when they come to visit."

This content was provided by Dr. Darlington "Welcome to Dr. Darlington's office. Our professional and friendly doctor and staff will do everything they can to make you comfortable with your dental needs. Most procedures are available IN-OFFICE. You won't have to see another specialist to obtain the smile you want. Let us answer your questions for you today!

Are you looking for quality and affordable family dental care? We strive to give you the best smile possible. We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we do whatever it takes to meet them. Your dental health is our #1 concern.  Our professional and friendly doctor and staff will do everything they can to make you comfortable with your dental needs. Most procedures are available IN-OFFICE. In most cases, you won't have to see another specialist to obtain the smile you want. Let us answer your questions for you today! "

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Darlington has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Darlington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Darlington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Darlington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Darlington's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Darlington to family and friends

Dr. Darlington's Performance

Dr. Darlington Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to review our office. Your satisfaction is our utmost concern. If you have any concerns about your dental treatment, please let us know and we will do all we can to alleviate them and correct any problems.

"

Dr. Darlington’s staff is great: 5 stars for friendliness & customer service. Easy to get an appointment. Problem is, the doctor tends to rush. Cleanings I’ve had weren’t thorough. I had a couple of teeth w/ root wear b/c of exposure from braces. He recommended fillings, but didn’t tell me there...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Darlington is fantastic! He is absolutely the most quick, concise and observant dentist I have ever gone to and I will no longer go to anyone else. Dr. D knows when work is required and when its not. It's hard to come by an honest dentist just like a mechanic but he will never do work that is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Melanie, Thank you for your kind words. We do all we can to make your dental experience a positive one. We take pride in our conservative approach to dentistry and are glad you had a good experience.

Dr. Darlington is very kind, gentle, and very professional. Our family has been in Flagstaff for almost 18 years and he has been our only dentist. He is great with the kids. His staff is amazing. Jen has been with him for 15 years and she always puts a smile on my face. When I call to make our...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Isabella, Thank you for your kind words. We do all we can to make your dental experience a positive one. We take pride in our conservative approach to dentistry and are glad you had a good experience. We, too, think our staff is amazing.

I had a very old filling finally crack and fall out. There was no pain, but Dr. Darlington got me in right away. He put a new crown on it. I love it. There was no pain, and I was able to use Nitrous. His staff is so friendly, and Dr. D. is so gentle. If I ever loved going to the dentist, it would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Susan, Thank you for your kind words. We do all we can to make your dental experience a positive one. We take pride in our conservative approach to dentistry and are glad you had a good experience. We hope you love going to the dentist.

Dr. Darlington is always gentle and patient with me and my fears of going to the dentist. I recently had a cleaning. He does it himself and it was quick and pain free. No unneeded scraping of my teeth and gums. I also had a crown done. I was really nervous about it, but it was pain free, and his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Jean, Thank you for your kind words. We do all we can to make your dental experience a positive one. We take pride in our conservative approach to dentistry and are glad you had a good experience.