Dr. Scott Carel, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Carel

Creating Smiles by Dr. Scott Carel

6025 W Reno Ave Ste A Oklahoma City, OK 73127

Dr. Scott Carel, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Oklahoma City, OK. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carel to book an appointment.

Dr. Carel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carel

Dr. Carel?
What People Say About Dr. Scott Carel, DDS
Before getting to know Dr Carel, I would not go into a dentist’s office. My wife convinced me to go with her. I nowcan go with out needing something to help keep me calmer, but after getting to know Dr. Carel, i can go by myself. He was always gentle and patient. His staff is superb.
Phillip Ridgwsy in OK City, OK – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
They make you feel comfortable, staff was very friendly and caring. Dr. Carel is awesome.
J Jimeson – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
We have been using Dr. Carel for many years now. He is a perfectionist so you know you are getting a quality product when you need crowns or other dental procedures. Staff is friendly and professional.
Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
You should go and book an appointment today. They are the most friendly people you will find.
Roger in Oklahoma City, OK – Nov 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
dr. carel is on the BEST denist office ive ever been too!Every person that works here is great!!!
rance mitchell in Oklahoma City, OK – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
Dr. Carel a man of his word. I just won the October drawing! Call the office for details 789-5300. Right in time for some dental work. The best dentist and staff around.
Chad in Yukon OK – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
My family loves Dr. Carel and all his staff. He's very easy to get into for emergencies. Would recommend to my friends.
Misti Coulter in Yukon OK – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
Let me start off by saying, Dr. Carel's staff is EXCELLENT and you can tell that they truly care about you and your concerns. I have always had a fear of going to the dentist because of horrible past experiences and his staff immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Carel is THE best dentist I have ever been to. Something about him is comforting and took my stress level way down when he came in the room and explained what I would need done. Hands down, the best dentist office in Oklahoma City!
Kylie G in Oklahoma City – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
This is the most laid back dentist ever. The whole staff is very professional and amazing. There is never a wait and they work with you on payment plans.
Dakota in Coslow – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
The staff here is so amazing and makes you very comfortable. Dr. Carel is very professional and attentive to all needs. I have always been nervous to go to the dentist but with my first visit that feeling went away. I look forward to going now.
TJ in Oklahoma City, OK – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
Dr. Carel is very professional, polite, all together so amazing. He explains everything thoroughly and answers every question. The staff here feels like family they are always so polite and full of energy. There is never a wait. If you fear going to this dentist, please give Dr. Carel one just one chance and you will never feel nervous or scared again. It may be hard to believe until you experience it but I look forward to every visit. Thank you all for being so great.
Amanda in Mustang, OK – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Carel for over 20+ years. He is always professional and friendly.
Oklahoma City, OK – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
I was looking for a private practice near me in Oklahoma City because I was having a number of issues with the "chain" dentists I had always visited. I've never really had a dentist per say but I am so glad I decided to get a second opinion from Dr. Carel after not being happy with my checkup/cleaning at Aspen Dental. The receptionist was amazing she called the previous places I had X-rays done at so they could forward them to her so I wouldn't have to pay for them again.
Rigo in Oklahoma City, OK – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
My son & I love Dr. Scott. He's warm, caring, calm, sarcastic & funny! The atmosphere is quite comfortable. You have a caring team there, no where better to go.
Kristi in Mustang – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Carel. I have never liked coming to the dentist and Dr. Carel has helped me not be so anxious when coming to have a procedure completed.
Oklahoma City, OK – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
Love Dr Scott Carel's work, he makes you feel comfortable and at ease being at the dentist and having to get work done. The staff are cheerful and nice and work with you to get your treatment done so you have an amazing smile. I recommend seeing him for treatment to my family and friends, his the best dentist!!
Jacqueline H in Oklahoma City, OK – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
Dr Carel is very professional and skillful as a Dentist. Over the past couple of decades myself and my extended family will see no one else for our dental needs. Even after moving from his local area I'll still drive the 20+ miles past many "chain Dentist" businesses due to the quality and care that he puts into taking care of his patients. He treats his patients as people and not an assembly belt of cash.
Thomas Roberts in Midwest City, OK – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
I hate going to the dentist, but if you have to go to one - this is the best one. He is so kind and gentle and explains everything. His staff is the best. I don't even mind going to get cleanings because they are so good. If you want a good dentist, great staff, at reasonable cost - this is the place to go. My whole family, including my granddaughter, go to Dr. Carel. Can't recommend him high enough to match his service and ability.
Carol Lutz in Oklahoma City, OK – Jul 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?
Dr. Carel is a FANTASTIC dentist! He takes care of business! I have been going to him for over 20 years. I have had root canals and various other procedures in addition to maintenance services. He has been utterly responsive when I had a "HOT" tooth (infection) and took care of my painful problem with no delay--THANK GOD! He is very down to earth and explains things to me. He wants to ensure my dental health is the best it can be. His staff are all wonderful! I definitely recommend him.
Shawn M. in Oklahoma City, OK – Jul 14, 2017
Great dentist!
Langley, OK – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Carel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Carel?

• Cosmetic Dentistry