Dr. Scott Brinton, DDS

Dr. Scott Brinton, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Scott Brinton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices dentistry.Read his story

1711 N Murray Blvd

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Brinton

Dr. Brinton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brinton "Brinton Family Dentistry exists to create beautiful and healthy smiles in the Colorado Springs area. We provide patients of all ages with preventive care, emergency care, endodontics, oral surgery, and restorative dentistry including crowns, implants, bridges, fillings, and dentures. Call to speak with one of out friendly team members and schedule an appointment to improve your smile and your life. Dr. Scott Brinton is a native of Michigan and completed his dental training at the University of Detroit Mercy Dental School followed by additional training at the University of Toledo Medical Center. With ten total years of experience in the dental field, Dr. Brinton has been practicing dentistry in Colorado Springs for the last five of those years and looks forward to helping you be happy about your smile."

This content was provided by Dr. Brinton "I believe in providing quality dental care for all of our patients. I feel that the dentist-patient relationship is one of partnership in which I make recommendations and give options for treatment based on our patient's priorities and work with our patients based on the care decisions that they ultimately make. Whatever work we do together will always be our best.

I believe in caring for people as if they were family. Sounds cliche, right? Everyone deserves our best effort and we will always give sensitive, non-judgmental attention and treatment to all of our patients no matter if you are family or someone who has been hiding from the dentist for 20 years.

It's just the right thing to do."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Byu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Toledo Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Brinton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brinton has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Brinton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brinton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brinton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brinton

Dr. Brinton?
Dr. Brinton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Brinton, DDS
I have never had a more gentle and trusted dentist than Dr. Brinton. I trusted him totally to do all my work I needed done. He is kind and considerate and certainly taught me that good dentist who care about the patients do wonderful jobs and I can see by the things he has completed for me that I...Read More
Shirley fohl in Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Brinton, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brinton?