Dr. Satishchandra Pai, DDS

Dr. Satishchandra Pai, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Satishchandra Pai, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Carmel, NY and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Columbia University Med Ctr in 2004 and practices orthodontics and pediatric dentistry.

667 Stoneleigh Ave Ste 207

Carmel, NY 10512

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Pai

This content was provided by Dr. Pai "Orthodontic treament of Teen, Adoloscents and Adults Damon and Damon Clear Most treaments are done without extractions of teeth"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Columbia Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Pai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pai has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Pai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pai's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pai to family and friends

Dr. Pai's Performance

My family has been with Dr. Pai and Dr. Cohen for many years. I have referred my family and many friends to their office because I am confident that they will be as impressed as I am. Aside from being able to put our trust in their knowledge and professionalism, this office offers so much more. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pai Has been wonderful since day one when we visited his office for a consult. His office is accommodating and welcoming. I am very happy with the treatment my children are receiving and trust Dr. Pai 100 %. His staff is also wonderful and very knowledgeable and a pleasure to visit with my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Did not give full disclosure of cost. Appointment set to put braces on and was first Brought into a room to sign a contract for payment when my insurance referral said I owed nothing. I have a feeling this is common practice here. Tried using fear to get me to stay and pay their extra costs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2

Dear We are sorry feel that way. Insurances do not cover full cost of orthodontic treatment. Insurances sometimes cover upto 2000. Insurance will also not cover any specialty and cosmetic appliance like aligners or Damon braces that are needed to avoid removal of adult teeth to straighten teeth. We always give you full disclosure of the cost before we start the treatment. We wish the best in pursuing your orthodontic treatment