Dr. Sarah Lopez, DDS

Dr. Sarah Lopez, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female

Dr. Sarah Lopez, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Griffith, IN. She graduated from Indiana University School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read her story

Parkside Dental Care

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Direct
  • DenteMax
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

...View More

Learn about Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lopez "Formal & Continuing Education: Dr. Lopez received her dental degree from Indiana University. She will also pursue continuing education courses throughout her career to better serve her patients. Personal Attention & Professional Excellence... "As a dentist, I take pride in providing my patients with individualized dental care. I understand each of my patients have a unique dental situation and different dental needs. I strive to personalize each patient's treatment plan to fulfill those needs. I want my patients to understand they are important to me, and I will do all I can to positively impact their oral and overall health.""

This content was provided by Dr. Lopez ""I truly care for my patients oral and overall health. As a dentist, I strive to do all I can to have a positive impact in their lives by providing bright and healthy smiles."

Mission:

To provide the best dental care I can to each one of my patients. To do so in a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere so every dental experience can be a positive one."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Lopez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lopez to family and friends
based on 9 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Lopez's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Gary, IN
Dr. Lopez is a very caring doctor..she is very pleasant as well. She's concerned about your needs. And her staff is very friendly also. I've been coming there for many years. If I didn't like her and her staff..I would have been gone.
in Griffith
Just came in for my cancer screening. Found Linda had retired but the new you lady (Michelle??) was very friendly, helpful and professional. All in all, a good visit!
in Schererville, IN
Very nice and shes very detailed when explaining. And the staff is great
I was so glad I was able to get in so quickly to get my problem resolved. Thanks for the referral and the swiftness to get me back to feeling better.
in Highland, IN.
Dr. Lopez and the staff at Parkside is an excellent choice for your dental needs. We've been with Parkside for over 8 yrs. everyone is so kind and helpful. They try their best to get you in right away when you have a dental emergency.

Are you Dr. Lopez?