Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Jockin

Lake Park Dental, LLC

19151 N Dale Mabry Hwy Lutz, FL 33548

Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lutz, FL. She graduated from University of California-San Francisco and practices dentistry.

Dr. Jockin accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Jockin has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(813) 960-9500Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Jockin treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Sarah Jockin’s true passion is helping patients like you achieve their optimal level of oral and overall health
Her purpose is to listen to your goals and help you literally change your life through expert, comprehensive care. Whether...

University of California-San Francisco

1.0548523206751055%

Dr. Jockin?
Dr. Jockin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS
Absolutely love Dr. Jockin and her office. Dr. Jockin extracted a wisdom tooth and also did an implant on me. She was absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend her and her office. I regularly go to Dr. Nati in the same office and she is also fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
The most competent and professional dental office I've ever been to - and I've been to many. I never hesitate to recommend to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
It’s that time of year to give thanks for the blessing of good health. But, let’s not forget our doctors and care-givers who use skills they were Blessed with to provide good health. They deserve our thanks, too. I am particularly thankful for my dentist; I am not embarrassed to smile, anymore! I cannot praise or recommend her highly enough. Her Lake Park Dental office is first class all the way, and she and her staff define professionalism. Thank you for your excellent care, Dr. Jockin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
I am a resident of the state of New York. While flying down to Florida, I had a tooth break. I can only have dental work while sedated, and that is something Lake Park Dental offers. They will be putting a crown on my broken tooth as well as filling cavities. I may also be getting another crown as well. The staff and doctors are great. The office is modern. The massaging dental chairs are a plus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Lake Park Dental’s Dr. Jockin is just what the doctor ordered! After researching implant dentistry for years, I went for a consultation with Dr. Jockin. I found her and her staff to be very patient focused and thoroughly explaining all procedures and options as well as providing written explanations of timelines and pricing as discussed. Work was started and healing is going fine. I highly recommend Dr. Jockin and her excellent, caring & professional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Dr. Jockin is amazing! Called me the night before our initial appointment to find out about my problems. Answered all my questions in a friendly and caring manner. Dr. Jockin is very thorough and made sure I was comfortable throughout my entire procedure. The office staff is wonderful. They are all very friendly and outgoing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
She was very thorough and the office was excellent in every way. The office staff was also very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Dr Jockin and her staff are first rate. Always friendly and efficient, they make everyone feel comfortable. And the technology is awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Office staff is competent, personable and respectful, who all make you feel welcome as if you are part of the “family”. The office is comfortable, paperless, beautiful and well kept with all the latest electronic equipment. Everything is explained upfront including cost, with no high pressure sales tactics! Thank you Andrea for an awesome job on my deep cleaning, with no pain inflicted! I was very impressed and highly recommend this office for you and your family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
I saw Dr. Patel at this office and she was informative, kind, knowledgeable and had wonderful recommendations on keeping my whole mouth healthy. Thank you for an amazing dental experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Without a doubt the best dentist and dental office I have ever been to. Dr. Jockin is the best as is her staff. I would highly recommend this office to anyone and everyone. Her staff is friendly, courteous, they offer a beautiful environment where you feel very comfortable and welcome. I will be moving out of state in the next 2 years, however, will come back if I have any problems with my teeth. If I could give more than 5 stars, she would have them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
I had two implants removed from the mid 1990's that were installed during my military days in the USAF. She has removed them (relatively painless) and followed up to see how I was doing. She shared with me the entire process (before and during the event), cost and next processes to take place for the absent teeth. I have one more implant on the other side to get out, but I have the highest confidence in her and her staff. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Dr. Jockin is BY FAR the absolute best dentist I have ever had! I've had easily a dozen dentists over the years, and maybe over twenty if I go all the way back beyond my college years. I've always had excellent dental insurance, and so have usually been able to pick and choose who I see. I've had a lot of good dentists over the years, but Dr. Jockin definitely blows them all away!! Everything about her, and her entire office and staff, is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Dr. Jockin is thorough and seeks only to provide the finest care. Her chair side manner is friendly and fun. It's always a pleasure to visit with her even though it's the dentist office. She makes you comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
The offices are bright and airy and the staff are friendly and efficient. Dr. Jockin is warm and caring. I've never had a dentist call me the day before an appointment to introduce herself and to answer any questions I might have. The whole experience of an implant was made much easier and less stressful due to Dr. Jockin's patient and caring manner. I have since made Lake Park Dental my dental office for routine visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Friendly and professional. The care I have received at this practice, from the front desk staff to the hygienists and doctors, has consistently exceeded my expectations during each and every visit. I would certainly recommend this office to anyone looking for a dentist in the north Tampa area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
I was very pleased with the professionalism of Dr. Jockin and how she took time to explain the different possible treatments I had from which to choose. Low key and not pushy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
Do not go to this practice!! They had a laser dentist who lasered my gum! I have before and after photos! Never had any issues with recession! Went to periodontist and he recommended they remove cerec crown on tooth 19, put me in a temp, then gum graft, then perm crown replacement. The owner of the practice, Dr Jockin would not approve! Had letter from a referred periodontist! Incredible! Not to mention they had to replace a poorly made cerec frown on tooth 14. Cerec is sub par! Stay away...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
An incredibly stunning facility, immaculately clean, highest of technology, and warmest greeting all prepared me for my first encounter with Dr Jockin. The intake process was smooth, efficient and friendly with no down time or wait. When I met Dr Jockin I knew I had found 'home' for my dental needs. She listened to my desires and concerns of what work I needed to have done and took the time to exam and explain each step of the way. I felt unrushed and truly in good hands. Top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Jockin, DDS?
I have been a patient here for a few years, but I must say... Thank goodness for the good care I receive, otherwise I would find a new practice. The office staff has really suffered, they do not answer the phone and forget getting a call back if you leave a message. Once you get someone it always seems they have to ask a supervisor and put you on hold for a bit. It has been pretty aggravating lately. Thank you
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jockin?

Lake Park Dental, LLC