Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 61

Dr. Dirks

Geriatric Dental Group of South Texas

5282 Medical Dr Ste 104 San Antonio, TX 78229

Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1988 and practices dentistry and geriatric medicine.

Dr. Dirks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dirks

Dr. Dirks?
Dr. Dirks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS
Dr. Dirks was my mother-in-law's dentist and is now my husband's dentist. She was very good with my 96 year old mother-in-law. I recently went for my first appointment and was impressed with how Dr. Dirks took time to explain everything to me. The best part was that she gave me an alternative to having 3 crowns replaced. She is also working with me on straightening some crooked teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
I was very pleased with her and professionalism. She shows that she cares. She is also a profectionist. I love it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Dr. Dirks has been treating my mother for several years now and she is the perfect dentist for treating seniors. So caring, gentle and delicate while being honest and giving options. My mother is wheelchair bound and the practice has special equipment so that she doesn't have to transfer out of her chair. It's a special practice and I recommend Dr. Dirks, Dr. Belinda Martin and the entire staff very highly. I appreciate the care they give my mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Awesome office, cannot say anything bad about it. Always willing to help others in any way possible. Especially Dr. Dirks she is such a humble person! i would recommend this office 100%. There is no wait time usually its a in and out appointment. I love the way they treat the elderly people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
My father, Mother, and I have all had work done and been very happy. My father didn't even have to get out of his wheelchair. I like that I was not threatened or scared into any work. In fact they were sympathetic to my financial situation and came up with different solutions. I have seen 4 different doctors there and I was comfortable and satisfied with all of them. I also was impressed with the sympathy and competency of the rest of the staff. Over all It has been a good experience and I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
I would most definitely recommend this office and all their dentist. Dr. Dirks was very kind and their office is clean. The staff is always smiling and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
The staff at Geriatric Dental Group were so very helpful when I called. My mother needed to be seen immediately and though she was a new patient, the staff worked to get her in to see the dentist that afternoon. Dr. Dirks sensed her nervousness and through her manner eased my mom's fears. I recommend Dr. Dirks highly. Mom and I thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
I am typically fearful of the dentist and Dr. Dirks and her staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The procedure was painless and the dentist explained every step along the way. I would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Dr. Dirks listened to my concerns and issues immediately and acted promptly and efficiently to not only resolve my dental issues, but actually improve some long standing problems by offering sound advice and superb dental service. I have not been able to find a dentist like her in over twenty years. And, her staff are friendly and efficient. Many medical support staff in offices I visit are unfriendly and rude. Not here. I truly felt like she and her colleagues cared about my concerns first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dirks?

• Geriatric Medicine

University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
Audie Murphy Va Hosp-U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr
1988
University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
1988

Dr. Dirks accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Dirks treats your condition or procedure