Dentistry  |
Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS
Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

5282 Medical Dr Ste 104

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Audie Murphy Va Hosp-U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Dirks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dirks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dirks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dirks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dirks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dirks to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dirks' Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
My father, Mother, and I have all had work done and been very happy. My father didn't even have to get out of his wheelchair. I like that I was not threatened or scared into any work. In fact they were sympathetic to my financial situation and came up with different solutions. I have seen 4 different doctors there and I was comfortable and satisfied with all of them. I also was impressed with the sympathy and competency of the rest of the staff. Over all It has been a good experience and I
in San Antonio, TX |
I would most definitely recommend this office and all their dentist. Dr. Dirks was very kind and their office is clean. The staff is always smiling and friendly
in San Antonio, TX |
The staff at Geriatric Dental Group were so very helpful when I called. My mother needed to be seen immediately and though she was a new patient, the staff worked to get her in to see the dentist that afternoon. Dr. Dirks sensed her nervousness and through her manner eased my mom's fears. I recommend Dr. Dirks highly. Mom and I thank you!
in San Antonio, TX |
I am typically fearful of the dentist and Dr. Dirks and her staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The procedure was painless and the dentist explained every step along the way. I would definitely recommend.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Dirks listened to my concerns and issues immediately and acted promptly and efficiently to not only resolve my dental issues, but actually improve some long standing problems by offering sound advice and superb dental service. I have not been able to find a dentist like her in over twenty years. And, her staff are friendly and efficient. Many medical support staff in offices I visit are unfriendly and rude. Not here. I truly felt like she and her colleagues cared about my concerns first.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dirks?