Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Dirks

Geriatric Dental Group of South Texas

5282 Medical Dr Ste 104 San Antonio, TX 78229

Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Antonio, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dirks to book an appointment.

Dr. Dirks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dirks

Dr. Dirks?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Listened & answered questions (12)
  • Long wait times (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
A+/100% Patient Satisfaction! My 93 year old mother needed to see a dentist today urgently. She was just released from the hospital and was experiencing excruciating mouth pain. Being new to San Antonio, we asked for a reference and were given Dr. Dirks’ information. Lynn answered our call and managed to squeeze my mother in today. When we arrived, it was like a warm embrace. Karen did the X-rays and then Dr. Dirks saw my mom. My mother hates going to the dentist but Dr. Dirks put her at ease (she put all of us at ease really) and managed to get my mother comfortable and even smiling in the end. It was such a relief to get my mother taken care of by such kind and competent people. I would recommend this practice without reservation!
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Dr. Dirks was my mother-in-law's dentist and is now my husband's dentist. She was very good with my 96 year old mother-in-law. I recently went for my first appointment and was impressed with how Dr. Dirks took time to explain everything to me. The best part was that she gave me an alternative to having 3 crowns replaced. She is also working with me on straightening some crooked teeth.
San Antonio, TX – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
I was very pleased with her and professionalism. She shows that she cares. She is also a profectionist. I love it.
Joyce Holmes in San Antonio, TX – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Dr. Dirks has been treating my mother for several years now and she is the perfect dentist for treating seniors. So caring, gentle and delicate while being honest and giving options. My mother is wheelchair bound and the practice has special equipment so that she doesn't have to transfer out of her chair. It's a special practice and I recommend Dr. Dirks, Dr. Belinda Martin and the entire staff very highly. I appreciate the care they give my mother.
zlr in San Antonio, TX – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Awesome office, cannot say anything bad about it. Always willing to help others in any way possible. Especially Dr. Dirks she is such a humble person! i would recommend this office 100%. There is no wait time usually its a in and out appointment. I love the way they treat the elderly people.
Maria in San Antonio, TX – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
My father, Mother, and I have all had work done and been very happy. My father didn't even have to get out of his wheelchair. I like that I was not threatened or scared into any work. In fact they were sympathetic to my financial situation and came up with different solutions. I have seen 4 different doctors there and I was comfortable and satisfied with all of them. I also was impressed with the sympathy and competency of the rest of the staff. Over all It has been a good experience and I
Elizabeth Kilcrease in San Antonio, TX – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
I would most definitely recommend this office and all their dentist. Dr. Dirks was very kind and their office is clean. The staff is always smiling and friendly
O. Flores in San Antonio, TX – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
The staff at Geriatric Dental Group were so very helpful when I called. My mother needed to be seen immediately and though she was a new patient, the staff worked to get her in to see the dentist that afternoon. Dr. Dirks sensed her nervousness and through her manner eased my mom's fears. I recommend Dr. Dirks highly. Mom and I thank you!
Mibeto in San Antonio, TX – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
I am typically fearful of the dentist and Dr. Dirks and her staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The procedure was painless and the dentist explained every step along the way. I would definitely recommend.
Ginny in San Antonio, TX – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?
Dr. Dirks listened to my concerns and issues immediately and acted promptly and efficiently to not only resolve my dental issues, but actually improve some long standing problems by offering sound advice and superb dental service. I have not been able to find a dentist like her in over twenty years. And, her staff are friendly and efficient. Many medical support staff in offices I visit are unfriendly and rude. Not here. I truly felt like she and her colleagues cared about my concerns first.
Patrick Tobin in San Antonio, TX – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Dirks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dirks?

• Geriatric Medicine