Dr. Sara Denzinger-Rowe, DDS

Dr. Sara Denzinger-Rowe, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sara Denzinger-Rowe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Albany, IN. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

5104 Charlestown Rd

New Albany, IN 47150

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Denzinger-Rowe

This content was provided by Dr. Denzinger-Rowe "Thank you for choosing Denzinger Family Dentistry, a premier family dental practice located in New Albany, Indiana. Drs. Sara Denzinger-Rowe and Tracy Guilford are committed to offering the best dental and orthodontic care available for the whole family in a compassionate, relaxed atmosphere, utilizing the most advanced technology available."

4  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Denzinger-Rowe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Denzinger-Rowe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Denzinger-Rowe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Denzinger-Rowe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Denzinger-Rowe's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Denzinger-Rowe to family and friends

Dr. Denzinger-Rowe's Performance

Very compassionate group of people. Felt like they were concerned not just about my teeth, but about me as a person and my overall health. I felt like I was important to them. A rare feeling these days.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very disappointing. My insurance & I paid her approximately $5,000. I went in with dentures that were to big. She assured me she could reline them so I could wear them. She said she had been doing it along time, and could fix them. She didn't, after several appointments. I'd even ask her about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Although they accept a huge variety of insurance plans, my specific plan isn't accepted there, but I could care less. I am more than pleased to pay out of pocket to have Dr. Sara Denzinger-Rowe as my dentist. Every experience I've had there was nothing short of phenomenal and there is no other team...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Denzinger-Rowe?