Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Qamar

Clear Lake Endodontics PA

1560 Live Oak St Ste C Webster, TX 77598

Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Webster, TX. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Qamar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qamar

3.1

Dr. Qamar?
Dr. Qamar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD
I was so pleased with my young son’s visit/procedure. First of all, Angelica and Jona are EXCEPTIONAL ladies working at the front. They bring so much energy and comfort in a place that can be scary for patients. Dr. Qamar and Shannon informed that the room is small so they usually don’t let parents back. I respected and understood that, but as they saw my son was nervous they welcomed me back to sit through the entire procedure to give him comfort and help to put him at ease. Everyone was professional and a joy to meet. I felt comfort in trusting them with performing a root canal on him the moment I met each employee. I recommend Dr. Qamar to all that are in need of an Endodontics procedure! My 5 star ratings for each question asked in this review are as pure and real as the love for my son! Thank you all for such a great experience and for resolving my son’s dental concerns in a quick and “painless” manner! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
The root canal procedure was reviewed before hand. The procedure itself went well and is successful. Dr Qamar was very patient and attentive during the process. I’m sure anyone going for a root canal is anxious but Dr Qamar works very hard to assure you are okay during the procedure. I will go to him again .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
Don't believe the reviews. Dr. Qamar performed a root canal thru a crown, it had to be the most painless dentist visit I have experienced & he saved my crown. He may not have the best chair side manner, because he lets you know exactly what the problem is with no chit chat, I like that! Would go back again with any dental problems in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
He diagnosed right away. Said there was more than one problem which my personal dentist is in disagreement. His bedside manner is absolutely awful. He doesn't want to hear what you have to say. He wants to do all the talking. When the tooth continued to be a problem he wanted to just fill it and be done. When I asked him to assure me that it was ready to be filled because it still was causing a lot of pain he refused me service and asked me to leave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Qamar?

• Endodontics

Dr. Qamar accepts

Dr. Qamar accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Qamar treats your condition or procedure