Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD

EndodonticsMaleAge 52

Dr. Qamar

Clear Lake Endodontics PA

1560 Live Oak St Ste C Webster, TX 77598

Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Webster, TX. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Qamar to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Qamar treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Qamar accepts

Dr. Qamar accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Dr. Qamar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qamar

3.5

Dr. Qamar?
  • Office environment (19)
  • Staff friendliness (19)
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (8)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
I was having difficulty finding an endodontics that had good reviews. My ears, nose and throat dr recommend Dr. Qamar. Her family had been using him for years and was always happy with him and his staff. I also found Dr. Qamar and his staff very professional. Dr. Qamar is thorough and friendly. He takes the time to explain what he’s about to do during the procedure so you’re comfortable through the process. My root canal was completed four months ago and I’ve had no problems since. I’ve been recommending him to my family, friends and coworkers.
Brian A. – Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
Excellent front staff. Initial visit was very good with doctor explaining what my procedure would entail. During procedure I was often asked how I was doing. All went very well and there is no swelling and light pain.
Mary Diaz – Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
Dr. Qamar is a competent, meticulous endodontist. My root canal took him quite a while because of the extensive calcification. He was patient and took his time and was able to find a channel so that he could free the root. I would definitely recommend he in his professional staff to my family and friends.
Carol Vaughn – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
Dr. Qamar and his staff are very attentive and caring. I had a root canal with Gentle Wave and it went smoothly. The initial numbing shots were hardly felt at all, thanks to the numbing gel and Dr. Q’s skill. Honestly, the only thing that hurt was keeping my mouth open for so long. Thanks for taking care of me!
SRH – Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
I received great care by Dr Qamar and staff. They were able to get me in quickly when I called about a toothache. The next day I had a root canal, which immediately resolved my pain. Dr Qamar explained things well and they were concerned about my comfort throughout the process of my root canal. Very pleased with the care I received.
Chandra – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
I had a root canal on a tooth with curved roots. They did awesome! The staff is very friendly and professional. They care about their patients and make sure you are comfortable and have a good experience.
Ken Schiwart – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
I was so pleased with my young son’s visit/procedure. First of all, Angelica and Jona are EXCEPTIONAL ladies working at the front. They bring so much energy and comfort in a place that can be scary for patients. Dr. Qamar and Shannon informed that the room is small so they usually don’t let parents back. I respected and understood that, but as they saw my son was nervous they welcomed me back to sit through the entire procedure to give him comfort and help to put him at ease. Everyone was professional and a joy to meet. I felt comfort in trusting them with performing a root canal on him the moment I met each employee. I recommend Dr. Qamar to all that are in need of an Endodontics procedure! My 5 star ratings for each question asked in this review are as pure and real as the love for my son! Thank you all for such a great experience and for resolving my son’s dental concerns in a quick and “painless” manner! :)
Bailey W. – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
The root canal procedure was reviewed before hand. The procedure itself went well and is successful. Dr Qamar was very patient and attentive during the process. I’m sure anyone going for a root canal is anxious but Dr Qamar works very hard to assure you are okay during the procedure. I will go to him again .
Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
Don't believe the reviews. Dr. Qamar performed a root canal thru a crown, it had to be the most painless dentist visit I have experienced & he saved my crown. He may not have the best chair side manner, because he lets you know exactly what the problem is with no chit chat, I like that! Would go back again with any dental problems in the future.
K Jones in Houston, TX – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?
He diagnosed right away. Said there was more than one problem which my personal dentist is in disagreement. His bedside manner is absolutely awful. He doesn't want to hear what you have to say. He wants to do all the talking. When the tooth continued to be a problem he wanted to just fill it and be done. When I asked him to assure me that it was ready to be filled because it still was causing a lot of pain he refused me service and asked me to leave.
Kristine – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saqib Qamar, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Qamar?

• Endodontics