Dr. Santosh Mittal, DMD

Dr. Santosh Mittal, DMD

Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Santosh Mittal, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Exton, PA and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania in 1990 and practices dentistry.Read her story

255 Gordon Dr Ste 100

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mittal

Dr. Mittal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mittal "Comfort Dental Care is a team of caring, experienced dental professionals who use only the most advanced technologies, materials, and procedures. Dr. Mittal & her associates practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry. In additional to her technical proficiency, Dr. Mittal is a careful listener & will explain beforehand which treatment is best for your individual needs. By combining the most up-to-date methods in advanced dentistry with a unique, personal touch, her team will make you & your family more comfortable than you thought possible."

This content was provided by Dr. Mittal "At Comfort Dental Care, your comfort & satisfaction are our top two priorities. We look forward to meeting new patients and developing a relationship with them to build the bridge toward long-term trust & successful dental care. My team and I invite you to see why our patients can't stop smiling!

We operate on over 20 years of dental experience. We follow three main philosophies as we treat our patients:

1) Your dental health is our #1 concern

Your dental health is our #1 concern. We only offer you treatment options that will benefit your overall dental health. We are happy to go over with you in detail why we recommend a treatment we offer you.

2) Let's be proactive with Dental Care

We believe in stopping a dental health problem before it becomes a bigger problem. For example, with the use of digital x-ray technology, we are able to find smaller cavities sooner.

3) Our patient's time is valuable

We understand that your time is valuable. Less time spent at the dentist means more family time. We strive to ensure your wait times & treatment times are as minimal as possible so you can enjoy the rest of your day."

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Mittal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mittal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mittal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mittal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mittal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mittal to family and friends
3.3
based on 12 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Mittal's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Mittal Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review our office! Please see www.extoncomfortdentalcare.com for additional reviews from our patients!

she ripped me off! I went in to have an adjustment because I had a sore spot and she charged me $70! What's the problem? She didn't do it right and I called her office and they didn't even offer to make things right!
Several years ago I was shopping for a dentist who was knowledgeable, excellent at dentistry, trustworthy, and reasonable in cost for services provided. After consulting with several dentist, I found everything I was looking for at the office of Dr. Mittal! I had never been to a dentist that had a...more
Dr. Mittal is fantastic! I had a bad experience with another doctor in Lionville and I went to Dr. Mittal to get a "second look". She fixed the issue (which, because of the previous dentist, had become a pretty large issue) and thankfully prevented anything worse from happening. She was referred to...more

Are you Dr. Mittal?