Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Santosh Mittal, DMD
Comfort Dental Care is a team of caring, experienced dental professionals who use only the most advanced technologies, materials, and procedures. Dr. Mittal & her associates practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry. In additional to her technical proficiency, Dr. Mittal is a careful listener & will explain beforehand which treatment is best for your individual needs. By combining the most up-to-date methods in advanced dentistry with a unique, personal touch, her team will make you & your family more comfortable than you thought possible.

255 Gordon Dr Ste 100

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mittal

This content was provided by Dr. Mittal "At Comfort Dental Care, your comfort & satisfaction are our top two priorities. We look forward to meeting new patients and developing a relationship with them to build the bridge toward long-term trust & successful dental care. My team and I invite you to see why our patients can't stop smiling!

We operate on over 20 years of dental experience. We follow three main philosophies as we treat our patients:

1) Your dental health is our #1 concern

Your dental health is our #1 concern. We only offer you treatment options that will benefit your overall dental health. We are happy to go over with you in detail why we recommend a treatment we offer you.

2) Let's be proactive with Dental Care

We believe in stopping a dental health problem before it becomes a bigger problem. For example, with the use of digital x-ray technology, we are able to find smaller cavities sooner.

3) Our patient's time is valuable

We understand that your time is valuable. Less time spent at the dentist means more family time. We strive to ensure your wait times & treatment times are as minimal as possible so you can enjoy the rest of your day."

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Mittal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mittal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mittal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mittal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mittal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mittal to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Mittal Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review our office! Please see www.extoncomfortdentalcare.com for additional reviews from our patients!

Dr. Mittal's Performance
in Downingtown, PA |
she ripped me off! I went in to have an adjustment because I had a sore spot and she charged me $70! What's the problem? She didn't do it right and I called her office and they didn't even offer to make things right!
in Glenmoore |
Several years ago I was shopping for a dentist who was knowledgeable, excellent at dentistry, trustworthy, and reasonable in cost for services provided. After consulting with several dentist, I found everything I was looking for at the office of Dr. Mittal! I had never been to a dentist that had a yearly discount plan which included 10% off any work that was done during that year. She was precise with fillings and did an excellent job replacing crowns. Her staff is professional and friendly.
in Douglassville, PA |
Dr. Mittal is fantastic! I had a bad experience with another doctor in Lionville and I went to Dr. Mittal to get a "second look". She fixed the issue (which, because of the previous dentist, had become a pretty large issue) and thankfully prevented anything worse from happening. She was referred to me by a good friend. Their staff is super friendly and the location is very clean and welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Santosh Mittal, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mittal?