Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Sanjeet Chaudhary, DMD
Dr. Sanjeet Chaudhary, DMD is a dentist who practices in Warren, NJ. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Chaudhary is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital Somerset.

58 Mount Bethel Rd Ste 202

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Frenectomy
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine

Dr. Chaudhary has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaudhary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaudhary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaudhary's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaudhary to family and friends
Dr. Chaudhary's Performance
in Green Brook, NJ |
A great job. Made an impacted wisdom tooth removal as easy as it could possibly be.
new providence, nj |
We've been so pleased with Dr. Chaudhary's care. We used him for our daughter's wisdom teeth removal. At the consultation appointment, he took his time to explain the x-ray, what needed to get done, and how he was going to do it. He answered questions, leaving us totally confident in his ability and judgment. He works well with insurance, and the office staff is so competent and friendly. Every aspect of the office visit made us happy we chose Dr. Chaudhary.
in Cranford, NJ |
On a scale if 1-10, judging myself as an apprehensive patient, I'm a 20. Total professionalism from the moment you walk in the door. I came in on an emergency basis, straight from my dentist. Once my paperwork was completed, they took me right in. Dr. Chaudhary has an awesome bedside manner, is very confident, and reassuring. I had to have a tooth extracted, and was terrified. I'm not the best patient, but everyone was 100% amazing. Dr. C has a very calming voice and very gentle, caring manner
in Somerset, NJ |
Wow! By the time I got comfortable in the chair it was done. The staff and Dr. Chaudhary went over and beyond to make me feel comfortable and place me in a extremely positive mood. I just cant say enough good things about this practice from the moment you walk in the door till the time I left. Thank you all
in Belle mead |
Dr. Chaudhary is amazing one of the best oral surgeons very compassionate and kind. Makes you feel comfortable and talks to you in the process to make you feel at ease. I would recommend anyone to come here also the assistance were amazing!
in Plainfield, NJ |
Dr. Chaudhary was great. I was very nervous about getting a bone graft but soon as I talked to Dr. Chaudhary,he explained the process and kept checking during the procedure if I was in pain. It was the easiest dental visit ever. Him and his staff were terrific! I would highly recommend him.
in Short Hills |
Dr. Chaudhary possessed a warm and pleasant mannerism. He continuously made certain I was comfortable and not experiencing any pain. Going to an oral surgeon isn't a visit I delight in, but Dr. Chaudhary made it a memorable one.
Berkeley Heights, NJ |
I felt that Dr. Chaudhary was very professional. He was thorough in explaining the procedures he was doing. He explained all of my options so I could make the best decision.
in Summit, NJ |
He is extremely Patience.... and made me feel very safe before and after my procedure. I was very nervious... but when I spoke to him I felt much better...
in Plainfield, NJ |
Dr. Chaudhary was very informative and advised me of my options as it related to my tooth extraction and possible treatment plan. He took the time to listen and treated me in a caring professional manner. Although I was afraid of the process, his calm spirit and reassuring approach was comforting. The follow-up care was also excellent and if the need arises in the future for his services, I know I have found a trusted doctor. . .
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Chaudary removed my wisdom teeth and I cannot speak more highly of him. He is professional, has commendable bedside manner and explains his process in a way that you can understand. I appreciated his calming demeanor and he addressed my concerns. He is a great surgeon and I would definitely recommend him.
in North Plainfield , Nj |
As a person who is afraid of going to the dentist Dr. Chaudhary put me at ease for my wisdom teeth extractions . He was very professional & talked me through the procedure . If anyone needs their wisdom teeth extracted Dr. Chaudhary is the Oral Surgeon to go to . I had minimal pain afterward & the procedure was a breeze .
in Middelsex , NJ |
Dr. Chaudhary treated me at Warren Oral Surgery & I would recommend him to anyone ! He took his time with me & made sure I felt comfortable during the procedure . I had no pain after the surgery & even took the time to call me later that day to follow up & see how I was feeling . He is an excellent Oral Surgeon !!
in Dunellen, NJ |
I had a great experience being treated by Dr. Chaudhary , he extracted my tooth & placed an implant for me. He was very professional , knowledgeable & explained everything to me in terms that I can understand. He has an excellent bedside manner & made me feel comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in need of an Oral Surgeon.
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Chaudhary was my dentist at Tufts. I can't say enough about him. Besides being excellent at his chosen profession, he is friendly, compassionate and listens to you. Anyone who has Dr. Chaudhary taking care of their teeth, gums, etc., is a very, very fortunate patient!!! If only he would come back to Massachusetts!
in Warren, NJ |
Dr. Chaudhary is very knowledgeable about his field, he is very cooperative, conservative, pleasant, and extremely good!
in Westwood, MA. |
I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Chaudhary's during his tenure at Tufts Dental School some years ago. I have to say that during our brief time together, he became a favorite dentist of mine. Very personable, easy to work with and very skilled in his talents. I would offer the highest recommendation to anyone who needs excellent dental care.
in Fanwood, NJ |
I recently had to have several teeth removed. Dr.Chaudhary performed the procedure and I must say that I felt no discomfort or pain whatsoever. Dr. Chaudhary was very concerned about any discomfort that I may have felt. His follow up appt. was excellent as well as I genuinely felt that Dr. Chaudhary was concerned about how I was feeling. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Chaudhary to anyone requiring an extraction.
in Somerset NJ |
I am Dr Chaudhary's pt , received Wisdom tooth removal surgery under anesthesia . Doc was very detail in explanation the procedure with patience and discuss with me to suggest the best related options. I can say Dr Chaudhary is a trustful oral surgeon with top profession and provide patient-centric care
in Waltham, MA |
While at Tufts, Dr. Chaudhary removed my wisdom teeth and botched the extraction, leading to osteomyelitis of the jaw that went untreated for four months because Dr. Chaudhary did not listen or believe anything I said about my pain. The infection was near-fatal. I have permanent facial damage. Do not bring your loved ones to this careless ableist doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjeet Chaudhary, DMD?
Are you Dr. Chaudhary?