Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD

Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD is a dentistry practitioner in Niagara Falls, NY and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine - D.D.S. in 2001 and practices dentistry and oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

734 Main St

Niagara Falls, NY 14301

• Ameritas
  • Connection Dental
  • DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

2005
General Surgery - SUNY at Buffalo school of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
2004
SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences - M.D.
2001
SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine - D.D.S.
1995

11.320754716981131%

Dr. Nigalye?
Dr. Nigalye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD
Great office staff, very friendly and they let you know before any procedure the cost, no surprises. Had a molar and a wisdom tooth extracted and felt no pain during the procedure! Dr. Nigalye was very professional and cafefully went over my medical condition before starting any surgery on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Absolutely AMAZING!!! i would recommend to anyone. If needed would definitely go back. No where else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Absolutely wonderful and reassuring staff.... Honest an comprehensive care. Appointment was easily and quick to establish. Follow up care was great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
I fell while running and chipped 2 teeth and had a very bad cut on my upper lip. My dentist immediately referred me to Dr. Nigalye. Even though he had a full day of surgeries, he fit me into his busy schedule. I was very nervous and upset when I came in, but the staff immediately put me at ease. I needed stitches on the inside and outside of my mouth. Dr. Nigalye was so calming and efficient. The procedure was painless. I cannot say enough about Dr. Nigalye and his entire staff. Ten stars!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
What a great office.. we were referred here by my daughter's pediatric dentist to have some baby teeth pulled. It was such a pleasant experience. The assistants were warm and friendly and it was a welcomed relief when we get used to dealing with grumpy, impatient, office personnel at every turn these days! The doctor even called personally in the evening to check on my daughter. Who does that anymore? I am glad to write a glowing review for a well deserving office. I would recommend highly!
Wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
27 Year old, who put off having wisdom teeth removed for about 3 years. I eventually scheduled an appointment when I realized they were doing much more harm than anything. Got an appointment for surgery set-up within 2 weeks, they allowed me to come in a week ahead of time to calm my nerves with a consultation, all my questions and hesitations were answered there. The next week was a breeze and I was excited for the surgery. They removed all 4 of my Wisdom teeth with...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
my first time with this dr. staff and dr.were very accomodating and professional. explained procedure and carried it out as they said without pain. a definite high recommendation if their services are needed. they do what they say and get the job done very timely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
The staff is so friendly. They take the fear and pressure away from a situation that is otherwise scary. They are by far leagues ahead of anyone we have seen in the last few years. Professional is an understatement!
better than expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Wonderful staff! Very welcoming and made my daughter feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Dr Nigalye was courteous, knowledgeable, & helpful. My husband had a tooth extracted & an implant placed the same day. He called us that evening to make sure my husband was doing well. The office was extremely clean & modern. Would highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
I brought my 92 year old grandmother here because she was rapidly losing teeth. Before we even came to the office the reception staff took plenty of time over the phone to explain everything we needed and answered every question i had. Upon our first appointment we were given the utmost respect and best customer service. Each member of the staff gave us their full attention and plenty of time to ask questions and explain each step very thoroughly. We decided the best plan...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Very helpful and listens to your concerns and thoughts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Very fast and efficient. made sure i was comfortable every step of the way. they made the experience the best this situation could be for what it is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Dr. Nigayle provides such outstanding treatment for our family. He has the experience and training to handle very challenging surgeries. His office staff are extremely compassionate and organized. The whole team are passionate about what they do. The key for me in finding a doctor is whether I can trust them. Dr. Nigayle is trustworthy and he provides a service that is unmatched in the area. He also spent way more time then I expected explaining the procedure.I would highly recommend Dr Nigayle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
The office was the most caring from start to finish. I had the best experience you could have getting a tooth taken out. I am so glad I did my research and found Dr. Nigalye.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
The service provided is par excellence. I could not have expected any better. The staff is very cordial, friendly and helpful. My wisdom tooth and molar extraction had gone very well. I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Nigalye is a very knowledgeable and skilled dental surgeon. I had my wisdom tooth and molar extraction. Both had gone very well without much discomfort. Staff is very cordial, friendly and helpful. I got a call from Dr. Nigalye late in the evening to inquire...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Amazing Everyone was wonderful. Dr was very patient and understanding. Explained everything that was going on and treated his assistant with professionalism and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD?
Dr. Nigalye as well as his staff walked me through every aspect of the experience meaning what needed to be done in regards to the surgery as well as the financial end on how to manage the bill that goes along with oral surgery. What an amazing group of people this is! Very kind, helpful, and patient to any questions my husband and I had. During surgery he explained what he was doing as well as his assistant that day, whom I loved, so their was no guess work on my part of what point we were at!
Thank you Cathy, we strive to provide an...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nigalye?

Niagara Dental Implant & Oral Surgery

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
DentaQuest
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
Nova
Principal Financial Group
United Concordia
Dental

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nigalye treats patients.