Dr. Sangita Venkatesh, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Sangita Venkatesh, DMD
Dr. Sangita Venkatesh, DMD is a dentist who practices in Cumming, GA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Venkatesh is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital - Forsyth.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Venkatesh's Care Philosophy

I am a honest and compassionate dentist. I am conservative when it comes to Oral health and I always try and recommend saving teeth to my patients. I educate my patients with the current state of their oral health and provide them options for treating their oral condition. I am very gentle and take patient's well being very seriously. But ultimately its the patient's decision based on his/her goal for oral health.

Dr. Venkatesh's Experience

Visiting Dr. Venkatesh

Dr. Venkatesh accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Venkatesh is now accepting new patients
Cumming907 Buford Rd Ste 100
Cumming, GA 30041
Evening
Saturday
(678) 922-8282Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Venkatesh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Venkatesh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Venkatesh to family and friends
Dr. Venkatesh Says:

Dr. Venkatesh's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Words can't express the appreciation, admiration & love I have for this phenomenal dentist. Dr V will be my dentist as long as I am in GA. I followed her from her last location on Cobb Pkwy ,she is that good. I had a bad experience at 12yrs old & hated going to the dentist for over 20 yrs until her. She is extremely passionate about her work & patients. She relaxes anyone that sits in her chair, from kids, adults & big kid like myself. If you are looking for a caring & honest Dentist she, is it.
in Cumming, GA |
This was an AMAZING experience!! I cannot express enough POSITIVE words in reference to my appointment today at Bright Smiles. I had a dental emergency and was welcomed in with open arms by the entire staff without feeling as if I was an inconvenience. Dr. Sangita Venkatesh was absolutely PHENOMENAL! She was very informative prior to the start of my procedure, super gentle, highly thoughtful of my anxiety and dedicated to completing her procedures with an extraordinary finish. Thank you :)
Have you seen Dr. Sangita Venkatesh, DMD?
Are you Dr. Venkatesh?

Compare Dr. Venkatesh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Venkatesh's Care Philosophy

I am a honest and compassionate dentist. I am conservative when it comes to Oral health and I always try and recommend saving teeth to my patients. I educate my patients with the current state of their oral health and provide them options for treating their oral condition. I am very gentle and take patient's well being very seriously. But ultimately its the patient's decision based on his/her goal for oral health.

Dr. Venkatesh says...

I am an international dentist from India and hold a bachelor's degree from India as well as the United States of America. I have been providing oral health care for patients in and around Atlanta, GA since 2004. I provide Root Canal Treatment, Oral surgery, Perio treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics etc ...I am certified to provide Invisalign, Fastbraces. Since 2004 I have treated thousands of patients for various oral health conditions.

Dr. Venkatesh says...

I have done numerous Root Canal Treatment ranging from Adults to Seniors and children. I have undergone additional training and certifications for providing endodontic services and have done hundreds of RCT. I am also quick to determine the cases that need to be referred to a Endodontist.

Dr. Venkatesh says...

I am always thankful to my patients for providing an opportunity to provide oral care for them. I value the gesture and the time the patients spend to provide a feedback. It means a lot to me and motivates me to provide even better oral care and continuously improve the patient's experience. I am always available for any questions/concerns the patients have about their oral health or treatment. Please contact me at my work email or phone number anytime and I will respond before COB next business day.

Dr. Venkatesh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Chipped Tooth

• Russian
  • Tamil
  • Telugu
  • Turkish

Dr. Venkatesh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Venkatesh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry