Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Dr. Kwak
2700 N Berkeley Lake Rd Nw Ste 110 Duluth, GA 30096

Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Duluth, GA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kwak to book an appointment.

Dr. Kwak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kwak

1.0

Dr. Kwak

I can not leave even 1star as a dentist. He is not a dentist. He is a just money lover. I went to see Dr.Kwak for regular clean up on 5/23/17 Mon. He took x-ray and review it. He said no time to cheap clean up and force me to deep clean 780.00 instead of $69. I complained him that I need only regular clean up. but He said he does not have time to clean up of $69. Once he diagnosis with x-ray, He said he can not work for $69 he have to charge $780.00. He just took $80 without any work.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Peter in Atlanta, GA – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS?
Dr. Kwak is not concerned with providing quality orthodontic care. Everyone I know who had braces with Dr. Kwak was unhappy with his service, and frankly no one has left from his care with nice looking teeth. I had braces for 3 years and even after treatment, my teeth were not the way I wanted them to look and he frankly wasn't interested in addressing my concerns after he received my last payment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Teethstillcrooked in Smyrna, GA – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwak?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

What other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.

Where is Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS's office located?

Dr. Kwak's office is located at 2700 N Berkeley Lake Rd Nw Ste 110, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Kwak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sang Kwak, DDS?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Kwak treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kwak accepts

Dr. Kwak accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas