Dr. Sandra Seyfried, DDS

Dr. Sandra Seyfried, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Sandra Seyfried, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She graduated from University of Michigan - D.D.S. and practices dentistry.Read her story

40646 Woodward Ave

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Seyfried

Dr. Seyfried's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Seyfried "Sandra Lee Seyfried, DDS is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Bloomfield Hills, MI . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Master of the Academy of General Dentistry FORMS OF PAYMENT Major credit cards, cash, checks, INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact our office to discuss your insurance plan. "

This content was provided by Dr. Seyfried "Dr. Sandra Lee Seyfried is a General Dentist serving the Bloomfield Hills area. Dr. Seyfried is a professional member of the American Equilibration Society .

"

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/13/2014)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Seyfried, Sandra Lee DDS: License # 2901009652: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Services imposed a FINE. COMPLIANCE: The dentist COMPLIED with the fine requirement on February 13, 2014.
    State: Michigan
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (11/21/2011)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Seyfried, Sandra L DDS License # 2901009652

Nature of Complaint

The dentist has been previously disciplined with Probation.

Action Taken

The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Professions has Reclassified the dentist’s license status to Full and Unlimited License.

State: Michigan

• University of Michigan - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Seyfried has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seyfried has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seyfried does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seyfried and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seyfried's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seyfried to family and friends

Dr. Seyfried's Performance

My smile is a show stopper and no one knows what I did !!! I love it and I have a healthy mouth. Thank you . I love you all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My mouth was rebuilt begining in 1980 and I was ill for 4 years so I could not keep my recare appointments. Today, after a 4 year lapse I had no cavities!!! I will begin gum treatments, but my investment has provided me all my teeth. I love her What great work she does
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experiences here have been exquisite, professional,painless and memorable. What a gem Sandra is and how passionate she is about her work, office and staff. I cannot say enough about her and my experiences as well as my gorgeous teeth and healthy mouth
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
DR SEYFRIED has been my provider and confident for many, many years. She even drives ro Gaylord with her portable handpiece to help me with my appliances as well as talk ro my present dentist in Gaylord for possible treatment plans when I cannot come to Bloomfield Hills Mi She is my saviour. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had inlays, onlays, a root canal, and a bridge put in by Dr. Seyfried, and I was comfortable each time. Also, Dr. Seyfried has counseled me on preventive care. Her office staff is very friendly and helpful.
Are you Dr. Seyfried?