Dr. Sandra Seyfried, DDS

Dr. Sandra Seyfried, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female

Sandra Lee Seyfried, DDS is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Bloomfield Hills, MI . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Master of the Academy of General Dentistry FORMS OF PAYMENT Major credit cards, cash, checks, INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact our office to discuss your insurance plan.

Seyfried and Associates

40646 Woodward Ave

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Seyfried

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Seyfried Dr. Seyfried is a totally caring top notch dentist. She and her staff take time to get to know you and professionally tell you the truth about what you need but on your timescale. I have recommend Dr. Seyfried to a couple of friends and they are now clients also. People come from near and far to Dr. Seyfried because she is an excellent professional.

This content was provided by Dr. Seyfried Thoughtful, detailed, considerate of my needs, patient with my questions, appropriate followup appointments.

This content was provided by Dr. Seyfried Dr. Seyfried is thorough and explains all procedures adequately. Her staff takes pride in their work and always give recommendations to promote good oral hygiene.

This content was provided by Dr. Seyfried "Dr. Sandra Lee Seyfried is a General Dentist serving the Bloomfield Hills area. Dr. Seyfried is a professional member of the American Equilibration Society .

"

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/13/2014)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Seyfried, Sandra Lee DDS: License # 2901009652: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Services imposed a FINE. COMPLIANCE: The dentist COMPLIED with the fine requirement on February 13, 2014.
    State: Michigan
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (11/21/2011)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Seyfried, Sandra L DDS License # 2901009652

Nature of Complaint

The dentist has been previously disciplined with Probation.

Action Taken

The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Professions has Reclassified the dentist’s license status to Full and Unlimited License.

State: Michigan

• University Of Michigan-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Seyfried has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seyfried has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seyfried does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seyfried and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seyfried's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seyfried to family and friends
Dr. Seyfried's Performance
My smile is a show stopper and no one knows what I did !!! I love it and I have a healthy mouth. Thank you . I love you all.
My mouth was rebuilt begining in 1980 and I was ill for 4 years so I could not keep my recare appointments. Today, after a 4 year lapse I had no cavities!!! I will begin gum treatments, but my investment has provided me all my teeth. I love her What great work she does
My experiences here have been exquisite, professional,painless and memorable. What a gem Sandra is and how passionate she is about her work, office and staff. I cannot say enough about her and my experiences as well as my gorgeous teeth and healthy mouth
DR SEYFRIED has been my provider and confident for many, many years. She even drives ro Gaylord with her portable handpiece to help me with my appliances as well as talk ro my present dentist in Gaylord for possible treatment plans when I cannot come to Bloomfield Hills Mi She is my saviour. That is commitment
I have had inlays, onlays, a root canal, and a bridge put in by Dr. Seyfried, and I was comfortable each time. Also, Dr. Seyfried has counseled me on preventive care. Her office staff is very friendly and helpful.
I appreciated the time Dr. Seyfried took with me explaining what the diagnosis was and then explaining step by step as we went through the procedure. Her concern was apparent and genuine and I felt calm and reassured after the procedure.
Over the years I have brought Dr. Seyfried a whole variety of challenges..from traditional fillings to night guards..braces ..son's teeth that were knocked out by a baseball..to root canals and uneven bites! Doc takes every challenge and handles it with grace and competence. In my opinion, she is among the best in the field.
I am a physician who has been a patient of Dr. Seyfried for many years. I am very pleased with my dental care, and I would have no other dentist.
I have been Dr. Seyfried's patient since 1978, and with her help I have been free of significant dental problems for all that time.
Seyfried & Associates provides a dental environment I have never experienced before. From the time you walk into the spa-like office to the end of my cleaning, I feel as though I am the only patient in the place. My dental hygenist takes her time with me and makes me feel at home. Dr. Seyfried has created such an amazing team and office that I never dread coming to the dentist like I did before! Thank you Seyfried & Associates!
My entire family has been in the care of Dr. Seyfried and staff for over 30 years and couldn't be more pleased. Because of her, our oral health is great! We wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
I have been a patient of Dr. Seyfried since childhood. I have remained her patient because she treats my entire family with kindness, respect and the highest level of skill. My children even love coming to cleanings. Her office staff are friendly, courteous and efficient. I also enjoy the beauty of the office! I feel like I'm at a spa! Cannot recommend enough.
Sandra Seyfried is very experienced professional dentist. Her office is friendly ~ with helpful associates and art that makes you feel at home. I've been a patient for over 35 years and I keep coming back because I believe I get the best dental care. I am 68 years old and my teeth are in great shape. Thank you Sandra!
I have seen Dr. Sandra L Seyfried since 1973 on a regular basis for major and minor dental procedures. I was born in 1946. The math is not difficult but it would be difficult to locate another dentist who is as professional, precise,caring,as well as accomplished and accommodating as Dr Sandra Seyfried.
I have had no problems scheduling appointments and have always been treated very professionally. I have full trust in Dr Seyfrieds caring of my teeth. Also, her staff is very professional and knowledgeable.
Dr. Seyfried is a one-of-a-kind top-rate dentist that cares about your total health. She spends the amount of time needed to properly access and treat your teeth no matter how long it takes. She is the utmost professional and very kind.
i have known this doctor for years. she has provided me with the upmost care, and has helped with my speech, hygiene, and other dental needs. she is simply the best of the best!
She is the best dentist every!!!! very personable
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Seyfried, DDS?

Visit Dr. Seyfried

Dr. Seyfried accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.