Dr. Sandra Pinzon, DDS

Dr. Sandra Pinzon, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sandra Pinzon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Nooksack, WA. She graduated from Fundacion Universitaria San Martin and practices dentistry.Read her story

111 Nooksack Ave

Nooksack, WA 98276

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pinzon

Dr. Pinzon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pinzon "Dr. Sandra Pinzon is a General Dentist."

This content was provided by Dr. Pinzon "I am originally from Colombia. I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The San Martin University Foundation in Bogota, Colombia. After dental school, I worked several years in private practice in Spain and Colombia; then my family and I immigrated to Vancouver, BC. In 2007, I completed a one-year residency program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at Community Smiles Dental Clinic in Miami, Florida. Then, in 2008, I completed a second-year residency program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the Northwest Dental residency program in Toppenish, Washington. After completion of these residency programs, my husband and I moved to Bellingham to be close to our family; since then, IA ve been working for almost 7 years at a Community Health Center in Ferndale. I feel very fortunate to be in the Northwest! On a personal level, I enjoy the beauty that surrounds us here, especially the abundance of colors in the spring and the fall. IA ve met many kind and thoughtful people in Whatcom County, personally and professionally; and itA s great to see that many people lead very active lifestyles. I think itA s important to be involved in local events, so I hope to become more and more involved in the myriad opportunities that are right here at our doorstep. From a professional perspective, my goal is to have the opportunity to help patients with their individual needs and concerns by providing the best quality dental care in a warm and comfortable setting. One of my guiding principles is that we all deserve respect and kindness. I look forward to meeting you and developing a long-term, positive relationship!"

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Fundacion Universitaria San Martin
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Pinzon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pinzon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pinzon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinzon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinzon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinzon to family and friends

Dr. Pinzon's Performance

I've never been fan of dentist in but everyone here was so kind.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have never been to a dentist that did such a thorough exam or spent so much time with me. She is great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Pinzon is very kind and I could tell she cares a lot about her patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We have been coming here for a couple years now and we are so pleased. She is so great with our children and helpful in so many ways! We recommend this dentist to everyone!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pinzon is really one of the first Dentists that spends time being particular about exams. most just do a quick visual exam and look at xrays . As a patient I really appreciate that.
Are you Dr. Pinzon?