Dr. Sandra Low, DMD

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Low

New York DMD

115 E 61st St New York, NY 10065

Dr. Sandra Low, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Low to book an appointment.

Dr. Low's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Low

Dr. Low?
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Low, DMD
Sandra Low is a very dedicated doctor who is passionate, caring and listen to patients’ problems. The staff is great too with a friendly environment in the clinic. Miss Faby At the customer service is always very kind and accommodative. I am lucky to pick this facility for my dental treatment.
Muhammad Ashraf – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
MD Low Superb! Very professional & knowledgeable she maintains highest quality of care of her dental practice.
Evelyn G. – May 16, 2020
Friendly and accomodating staff
Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
Great practice with superb hygienist I see 3 times per year. Sandra is a wonderful dentist and a lovely human.
Paul Carter – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
Clean office. Caring staff. Friendly. Very professional. Not trying to get you in and out but always checking to see what needs to be done and what is best for the health of your teeth. They greet you on your way in a friendly manner as they do when you are finished and your next appointment is made. They also follow up before the next appt.
Michael Larson. – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
The very best. We fly to see her from chapel hill, NC
Dr. Steve Prystowsky – Feb 09, 2020
Excellent, Dr Low and staff were friendly, welcoming,and informative
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
They were very courteous and kind to my needs they gave me a screening they checked out my mouth and my teeth and told me about my options they were very good people I’m still checking out different places but this place is at the top of my chart !!!
Fernando Reyes – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
The Staff was nice & friendly. Dr. Law was very kind and patient with me. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.
José – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
I came to Dr. Low for a regular check up, and I was satisfied by her treatment. The condition of her dental supplies was very clean and I loved that ! I wonder if she gets her supplies from aosmedical.com, because they provide the supplies in such great quality.
Kate Anne – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
From my first visit I was treated like family. Clean, state of the art tools and facility; personable, knowledgeable fully trained staff; and the piece de resistance: Fabyola! Warm and wonderful is my description of her and Dr. Low's beautiful and knowledgeable daughter. Dr. Low is warm, constant in updating her skills and training as you will see by the numerous awards and plaques lining the walls. The best thing is there's minimal pain! Healing time is fast and you can go right back to work after a visit. Dr. Low is the only dentist I will ever need.
Gwen Foster – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
I've been coming here for six years and coudn't be happier. Dr Low is great at what she does and is very supportive to someone like me who's afraid of all things teeth. Thanks!
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
Is it possible for someone who has avoided & dreaded dentists their whole life actually like going to a dental office? We'll if it's the dental office of Dr Sandra Low, then the answer is yes. The vibe created by Fabyola, who does a bit of everything, & the rest of the staff is a warm, caring & comfortable environment. And me being a musician, I love the sounds in the office. Not your typical office Muzak, but hip, jazz inflected music is the order of the day. Last time there I was enjoying some Brazilian sambas & bossa novas. It doesn't get overbearing, it just adds to the overall feeling of the office. And finally, Dr. Low, the woman who oversees it all. Beautiful personality, lovely English accent, and her skills as a dentist are second to none. Thanks to her mastery of mini implants, I can talk, laugh, sing without being self conscious of my appearance b/c of the poor condition of my teeth.And I can enjoy foods that I've missed out on all these years. Dr. Low is the BEST! ??
Mark Leon – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
I’ve been going to Dr. Low for 20 years. She is a highly skilled dentist and has a great support and office staff. The entire team consistently exceeds my expectations.
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
This was my first visit to Dr. Sandra Low's office for a cleaning and exam. I am very particular about dentists and hygienists since I am a senior and have not had many dentists over the years. When I moved back to the city, I went for three dental exams and was ready to give up. My friend told me about Dr. Low and her staff. I am thrilled and grateful to finally find the right one. Dr. Low is a true professional, friendly, has a caring and kind manner and gives an excellent exam. Michelle, her hygienist gave me the best spot on thorough cleaning I have ever had. I have porcelain crowns and she took the time to treat them properly. When you first walk in, you are greeted warmly and get a feeling this office is a "FRIENDLY PLACE AND A SAFE SPACE" which is so important in a dental practice.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
I am extremely impressed by the professional abilities and pleasant demeanour of Dr Lowe. Over the course of several sessions Dr Lowe has performed 2 bone grafts A sinus lift ( this alone was a 5.5 hour surgery)and 2 of 6 implants all with a goal of repairing the damage to my jaw bone and teeth Everyone of Dr Lowe’s procedures has gone extremely well and I am extremely satisfied with the quality of her work. In fact, I have been so satisfied with Dr Lowe’s handling of my dental issues that I make a journey of over 9 hours each way just so I can have her work on my case I cannot think of a better dental professional than Dr Lowe and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a highly qualified professional and a truly nice person Thank you again for everything you have done Yours sincerely Alan Porter
May 12, 2019
Great team, over 10 years of amazing service
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
The best dentist ever. Always on top of the latest research, great communication, no pain. I’ve been her patient for 8 years now and I have recommended her to all my friends.
New York, NY – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
I came to Dr. Low after seeing an ad for mini dental implants. After my consultation I knew I had found the right place for me. Dr. Low and her staff (Especially Fabiola) really listened to my concerns and walked me through the process. I cannot adequately express how much their care and professionalism made a women with at least 20 years of dental woes feel like there was hope and help available. I give Dr. Low and her team the highest recommendation possible.
Ms. Carter in New York, NY – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?
I’ve been coming to Dr Low for about three years, and I’m always happy with the excellent work she and her colleagues do. The staff in her office are also always polite, friendly and helpful.
Adam in New York , NY – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Low, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Low?

• Cosmetic Dentistry