Dr. Sandra Fuller, DDS

Dr. Sandra Fuller, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Sandra Fuller, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Greensboro, NC. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Sandra L Fuller DDS

1515 W Cornwallis Dr Ste 120

Greensboro, NC 27408

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Fuller

Dr. Fuller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fuller "I am honored that so many people trust me with the important job of taking care of their health. I am excited to be able to make a difference in people’s lives, from making them feel better to giving them a beautiful smile. The most important thing about dentistry for everyone on the team is the relationships we have with our patients. We feel they are our family and we treat them all as if they are family. That’s where the enjoyment of this profession lies for us! I feel this opportunity I have to be a dentist is such a gift! To be able to change lives and be entrusted with the health of so many people is very rewarding. It’s important to me to do it well and with compassion and grace, and to gain all the knowledge I can get to become better and better and make a bigger and bigger impact on lives. Education and experience I first joined the dental field as a hygienist, right out of high school, and continued my studies to become a dentist at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. We are realizing more and more how our oral health affects the entire system, and I feel very fortunate that I am able to help improve the entire system with my knowledge and skills. This is why I keep expanding on that knowledge through consistent continuing education. I enjoy staying up to date on the latest technology, especially if it will improve my patients’ overall comfort and give them a pain-free experience. I have extensive training in treating chronic pain with TruDenta®, therapy for sleep apnea, and treating gum disease with laser dentistry. Professional affiliations American Dental Association North Carolina Dental Society American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine RESPO Study Club In the community A resident of Greensboro for the past 30 years, my commitment to the community stems from my belief that everyone should use their gifts to do their part in contributing to the success of the area. I feel that there are so few people who are able to perform dentistry, and so many people who need it, that I should volunteer my services any chance I get! Health Volunteers Overseas in Africa Give Kids a Smile MOM Clinic Donated Dental Services for the elderly Chandler Dental Clinic, Guilford County Health Department Outside the office My husband, Charles Langdon, is also a dentist practicing in the area. I have a daughter, Bailey, who is currently a law student at American University in Washington, DC. I also have two stepdaughters, Kristi and Tara, both of whom are married, and five grandchildren: Quinn, Jake, Taylor, Logan, and Layla. Our family keeps getting bigger and bigger, and I try to spend as much time with them as possible! Charles and I travel often, mostly to see the kids and grandkids, but when we’re at home, we love going to UNC Tarheels football and basketball games. In my free time, I enjoy reading, cooking, working out, and going to the beach."

This content was provided by Dr. Fuller "Our friendly, dedicated, and energetic team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive experience every time you visit our practice."

• Broken Tooth
  • Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Tufts University

Dr. Fuller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fuller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fuller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fuller's Reviews