Dr. Sandra Caldwell, DDS

Dr. Sandra Caldwell, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sandra Caldwell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hyattsville, MD and has been practicing for 47 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Sandra I. Caldwell DDS

6495 New Hampshire Ave Ste 108

Hyattsville, MD 20783

Learn about Dr. Caldwell

Dr. Caldwell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Caldwell "I am passionate about being a dentist! I love my patients and making them happy. I am most excited when a very anxious, apprehensive person becomes one of my best patients and actually looks forward to their dental visits! Serving three generations of families is the highlight of my career. I ve had the opportunity to see children grow up into healthy young adults who then bring in their own children. I truly cherish the connections I ve made with so many of my patients. My promise to all my patients is to go above and beyond to make them happy with their dental care, overall experience, and treatment outcome. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science Howard University, 1971 Doctorate of Dental Surgery Howard University College Dentistry, 1981 General Practice Residency Howard University Hospital, 1982 The past 30 years have been fantastic in respect to the advancement of dental technology and treatment options. To keep current with what s newest, best, and most effective, I continue my education, having amassed several hundred hours of continuing education courses throughout my career. These courses allow me to increase my skill level and provide up-to-date, excellent dentistry and the latest technologies and techniques. Professional Memberships Academy of General Dentistry Robert T Freeman Dental Society National Dental Society"

This content was provided by Dr. Caldwell "We believe that by providing the best dental treatment we can, we can enable you to live a better quality of life full of happy, healthy smiles. Whether you are in need of a simple dental exam and cleaning, or more extensive restorative care, you can trust in Dr. Caldwell’s exceptional training and experience."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Howard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated 1971

Dr. Caldwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Caldwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caldwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caldwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Caldwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caldwell to family and friends

Dr. Caldwell's Performance

I don't like going to the dentist, however, since I've been coming to Dr Caldwell my dentist "fear" is not so bad. Dr Caldwell and her staff are always extremely professional and nice. You are given a step by step of your procedure. Being Professional is the key. Let me also add-when you walk...more
satisfing,great services
wonderful
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Going to the dentist can definitely bring on anxiety. However, this being my first visit with Dr. Caldwell and staff was very welcoming. From beginning to end the process was seamless and the staff was very professional and warming. Will definitely be putting in for my 6 months follow up.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am very pleased with Full Circle Dentistry as my dental care provider! As a patient with dental/health challenges, I appreciate the time & detailed attention that Dr. Caldwell gives to my care. She takes her time in explaining a diagnosis, and always listens to any concerns that I might have...more
Are you Dr. Caldwell?