Dr. Sanaz Hamzehpour, DDS

Dr. Sanaz Hamzehpour, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Sanaz Hamzehpour, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Torrance, CA. She practices dentistry.Read her story

23456 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 210

Torrance, CA 90505

• Anthem

Learn about Dr. Hamzehpour

Dr. Hamzehpour's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hamzehpour "I graduated with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Biology from UCLA, and completed my Doctor of Dental Surgery from UCLA in 2008. I consistently take continuing education classes at UCLA. The latest being of updates on root canal treatment and Implant restorations."

This content was provided by Dr. Hamzehpour ""I like to provide the same level of quality dentistry that I would like to receive." that is my motto when I see my patients. I also understand that people have different belief systems and expectations. That is why I try to get to know my patients, then create a treatment plan and time frame that meets their individual needs and expectations."

1  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Hamzehpour is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hamzehpour has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamzehpour has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamzehpour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamzehpour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamzehpour's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Hamzehpour?

How was your experience with Dr. Hamzehpour?