Dr. Samuel Oliver, DMD

Dr. Samuel Oliver, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Samuel Oliver, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cullman, AL. He practices dentistry, emergency dentistry, and more.

407 4th Ave NE

• Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Oliver

This content was provided by Dr. Oliver "The whole team at Dr. Samuel Oliver's dental practice is committed to our patients and their families. We respect our patient family and want each person who comes to us for treatment to feel relaxed, welcome and cared for.

Dr. Samuel Oliver and our whole team love to provide complete family dental care including, restorative, preventative and cosmetic dental care to our patients.

Finding a dental practice home you can trust to take care of your family's important dental health concerns is a decision we know is important to your and your family.

We encourage you to call and set up a time to meet our friendly team. We are currently welcoming new families and patients to our practice."

3  Practice Areas

• Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Education data for Dr. Oliver is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Oliver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Oliver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oliver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oliver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oliver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oliver to family and friends

Dr. Oliver's Performance

I just went to him for the first time. I had a great experience. The staff is super nice, very helpful. Dr. Oliver was fantastic! He fixed my tooth perfectly, which was no small feat, since it was a quarter gone! I don't have insurance and I felt the charge was VERY reasonable. I will definitely go...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr. Oliver for 35 years. He is a professional and does outstanding work. Great manners and staff are always helpful and nice. I highly recommend- JK
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Oliver has been practicing dentistry for a long time. He does nothing short of quality work and if he questions anything he discusses it with you. If you want a dentist that provides quality work that he stands behind this is the Dennis to choose. He also has excellent dental hygienist. It...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Oliver and his staff ate always very friendly and knowledgeable. My family and I have going to Dr. Oliver for years and we love him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Oliver has been my dentist for over 40 years and I can't imagine using any other doctor. It's also important to mention that I use a wheelchair and his office is accessible. In addition to the accessible environment, Dr. Oliver and all of his staff members are extremely accommodating.
Are you Dr. Oliver?