Dr. Samuel Klein, DDS

Dr. Samuel Klein, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Samuel Klein, DDS is a dentist who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

5601 N Federal Hwy

Boca Raton, FL 33487

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Klein

This content was provided by Dr. Klein "At Boca Raton Dentist, we have a tradition of creating great smiles by providing unparalleled dental healthcare. Dr. Samuel Klein has 30 years of clinical experience and has provided excellence in dentistry to the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Deerfield Beach, FL communities since 1986. Having a genuine, honest dentist like Dr. Klein and a team that is knowledgeable, experienced, and trustworthy is crucial to providing outstanding dentistry and exceptional care.

We truly believe that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health."

• Bleeding Gums

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

• Queens College Of The City University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Hospital Of Jacksonville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Klein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Klein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klein to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Klein's Performance
in Lake Worth, FL |
My husband was "gifted" genetically poor teeth and we've spent years and thousands of dollars to try to preserve those which we can. We've had some horrific experiences along the way, but we've also had Dr. Samuel Klein. His extremely proficient and concerned staff, alongside his obvious personal dedication to that in which he specializes, made the rather large investment we made in Brian's (my husband's) teeth seem like a gift - REALLY so worth my time writing this review!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I always receive good care from Dr. Klein and his staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My family and I have been going to Dr Klein for several years. He has always been very caring about our dental needs. He will never do any major work unless it is absolutely necessary. His staff is very caring and makes us feel at ease. I would and have recommended him to friends and co-workers.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This visit was exceptional. The procedure was thoroughly explained. Dr Klein was patient and kind. he was aware of how nervous I was and was able to comfort me. I could not be more satisfied.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very Pleased. Dr Klein is without a doubt, the very best. I found everyone in the office to be very pleasant and professional.
in Boca Raton,FL |
It is so wonderful when you get the opprtunity be the receipt of outdtanding service
in Boca Raton, FL |
He did a really good job for me. I was very happy with the outcome. The office staff was very helpful. I would definitely go back for more work.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had a very good experience at this office. The staff is super nice and Dr Klein has been doing Dentistry for over 30 years and is very gentle and caring. The fees are very reasonable for the area. I recommended this office to several friends.
in Boca Grande, FL |
He tried to overcharge me by $2000. I am a medical biller, and went home checked the codes with my insurance. Then blamed his receptionist, for making a mistake, after first telling me he is charging more because he does custom work. My insurance company contacted him and he reimbursed me. Would not go near his office again, if you do ask for the dental codes they charged and call your insurance company to check prices before any work is done.
in Boca Raton, FL |
the dentist took the time to discuss any questions or concerns I had prior to treatment and make sure I clearly understood everything. I thought he did a thorough job. He and his staff have a very positive attitude. The facility looks clean. I have recommended to others and would do do again.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Klein is all about driving up the bill by drilling unnecessarily and charging thousands of dollars while keeping patients in the chair for hours on end.
in Boca Raton, FL |
office dirty and dusty receptionist not well trained his hands shakes he did not addressed the reason why I was consulting he was focusing on gum disease and treatment which I don't need I don't know how come he calls himself the first/best dentist in boca raton I would never go back near there scarry!
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Klein, DDS?
Are you Dr. Klein?

Visit Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO