Dr. Samuel Batterton, DDS

Dr. Samuel Batterton, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Samuel Batterton, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lilburn, GA. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Read his story

375 Rockbridge Rd NW Ste 164

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Batterton

Dr. Batterton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Batterton "Hello, Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am a graduate of Emory University School of Dentistry, completing Dental School in 1976. (Can it possibly be that long?) After dental school I entered the US Navy for three years where I completed rotations in each dental specialty. This reinforced my decision to remain a "generalist" in dentistry. My practice opened here in Lilburn in July of 1979 and I have been here since. Soon after arriving the chance to become involved in the community via politics became available and I was appointed to the Lilburn City merit board, serving until 1984 at which time I was elected to the city council serving until 1990. During this interval the Georgia Army National Guard beckoned and I answered the call to join. Operation Desert Storm came along in 1990 and I spent 4 months 10 days and about 8 hours on active duty, honing my skills as a triage officer in a field medical company. Upon returning to my practice I found that politics was still an interest and in 1996 was elected Mayor of Lilburn, serving for eight years. I am currently serving as a city councilman in my second term. My retirement from the Army Guard became official in April of 2002."

This content was provided by Dr. Batterton "My dental practice philosophy is simple: We treat people, who happen to have dental problems, as we would want to be treated. We provide most general dental services as needed in people of all ages. Some of my favorite patients are 5 years old and some are in their 80's. We can accommodate folks in wheel chairs. My staff and I attend dental continuing education courses regularly and are up to date on materials used in dentistry as well as techniques and treatments. My staff is outstanding. Each person understands her role on the team and functions to make your appointment time as on time, and easy for you as possible. Thanks for considering our practice to meet your dental needs!!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Us Navy
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Private Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Georgia Army National Guard
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Batterton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Batterton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Batterton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batterton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Batterton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batterton to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Batterton's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
This was one of the worst experiences I have had in my life. The doctor was very rude. He doesn't seem to understand professional dentistry. I am not trying to be rude, but his services and professionalism was very poor. If you want a mom and pop type dentist this is your guy. He just wasn't impressive at all. Old office appeal and, old equipment and just overall a bad appeal. Go visit for yourself, but for major treatments on your mouth this is not the guy. Sorry. Just my experience.
Decatur, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Batterton for 34 years and will never consider another dentist while he continues to practice. He is very down to earth and keeps things simple, NEVER pushes anything unnecessary. He always personally takes a look at things at the end of each cleaning appointment and I have been very happy with his decisions over the years, including to keep my wisdom teeth when I was 18 which my Orthodontist wanted out- I still have them today and they have given me no problems!
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Batterton, DDS?
Are you Dr. Batterton?