Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD

Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 1997 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

522 Bay Ridge Pkwy

Brooklyn, NY 11209

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Ameritas

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Ghannoum?
Dr. Ghannoum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD
Great experience without any pain. I was very welcomed. Very confidant dentist and great bedside manners. Thank you for your services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Nice experience with gentle hands. Professional and clean. Very painless. Very smooth shot I didn't even feel it. 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Excellent dentist and very welcoming environment. I been going to this dentist for over ten years and I am very happy with the work that he has performed. Clean office and helpful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Nice and friendly office. Confidant dentist with reasonable fees. I had an implant restored 3 yrs ago plus some cavities. No problems and I am very happy with the results. I enjoy my 6 months visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
I had a wonderful experience with this office over the last few years. Always welcomed with a smile. Excellent dentistry that lasted me unti today with no problems. Commuted doctor and wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
I been going to dr Ghannoum for years and I couldn’t be happier. Very happy with his work and commitment to his patients. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
My family has been going to Dr ghannoum since 1998. We are very happy with his services and great work that have done for us. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Great office and welcoming dr. I was accommodated today for pain coming from wisdom tooth. That no you for making my surgery very smooth. Painless as promised. Thanks to the staff also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Great dentist with excellent work. Very light handed. Totally painless. Thank you for taking care of me an my family. I can smile again dr G. Thanks to the staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Great dentist with a wonderful staff. Very clean and very friendly. I had a porcelain bridge done on my front teeth few years ago and I been able to smile again. Wonderful job dr G. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Highly not RECOMMEND! He made me 5 crowns, after one year 2 of them crushed. He uses chip materials, charges a lot, and no guarantee you will enjoy your "new" teeth. If your insurance pays him, be aware, that you will have to pay for the same job from your pocket very soon. So nice in the beginning, he turns aggressive when he has to fix his "job".
Our data shows no records that matches this name...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Dr. Ghannoum had been my family dentist from more than 5 years. I am so glad I found such an excellent dentist in my area. I swish to him after I was traumatized with my previous dental clinic who told me that I have to take off all my daughter's baby teeth because they were all infected. I wanted to go for a second opinion, and Dr. Ghannoum told me that it is unethical as all her teeth are fine. My daughter now is 8, she lost naturally her baby teeth, and have a beautiful smile. Thank you Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Dr. Ghannoum and his staff are very attentive and caring. The cleaning and work they do is fantastic. I trust him and feel good about going to him reguarlry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Great office. Welcoming staff. Good-natured dentist. I started my Invisalign case a year ago and I'm so happy today with the results. Delivered as promised. I had a great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Thank you for easing my pain today. Painless and quick thank you for the accommodation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Dr. Ghannoum has been our family dentist for 5 years. We wouldn't be going to him that long if he was not good in many ways. Easily amount the best we have known. My wife can not take the pain of dentistry and she calls him painless. His skills are top notch. Where other dentists (Sammy was on vacation) told me I needed a surgeon he took painless fast care of the problem (upon his return) quick too. He has a great personality and good sense of humor. Friends are seeing him just as long or longer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Dr. Ghannoum is my recommended dentist to anyone who is simply looking for the best smile. He loves what he does and he is definitely the best at it. I've been going to him for years religiously for check ups and any issues. He is very knowledgeable and addresses all concerns giving the best advice. He has a sense of humor and makes you feel at ease even with a drill in hand. The office is very clean. The staff is very accommodating, all the ladies are friendly and really make a great team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Since I came to Sammy's office I am not afraid of dentists anymore. He is professional, caring, with sense of humor, patient and delicate. In his office I feel myself like at home. Staff if friendly, girls that work there are so beautiful! Thank you Sammy and Erica, Hudi (Maria)and all the girls (sorry dont know everybody's names) for excellent service. Recommend for everybody to choose Sammy. Thanks again for my new smile I've got at your office! Lara
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Artistic hands with welcoming staff. Dr Sammy gave me a beautiful smile that I always wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr Sammy Ghannoum's since he began in private practice. Dr Ghannoum listens to me, addresses my concerns, offers useful advice and suggestions. He and his staff are attentive, courteous, and remember their patients! The office is always neat but most importantly clean. I need to see a dentist regularly, but I actually enjoy visiting Dr Sammy and his wonderful staff.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ghannoum?

Insurance accepted

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions