Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD
Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD is a dentist who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He has been practicing for 20 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ghannoum's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ghannoum

Dr. Ghannoum accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Ghannoum is now accepting new patients
New Wave Dentistry522 Bay Ridge Pkwy

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghannoum to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Ghannoum's Performance
in Brooklyn. NY |
Great office. Welcoming staff. Good-natured dentist. I started my Invisalign case a year ago and I'm so happy today with the results. Delivered as promised. I had a great experience
in New York, NY |
Thank you for easing my pain today. Painless and quick thank you for the accommodation.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ghannoum has been our family dentist for 5 years. We wouldn't be going to him that long if he was not good in many ways. Easily amount the best we have known. My wife can not take the pain of dentistry and she calls him painless. His skills are top notch. Where other dentists (Sammy was on vacation) told me I needed a surgeon he took painless fast care of the problem (upon his return) quick too. He has a great personality and good sense of humor. Friends are seeing him just as long or longer
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ghannoum is my recommended dentist to anyone who is simply looking for the best smile. He loves what he does and he is definitely the best at it. I've been going to him for years religiously for check ups and any issues. He is very knowledgeable and addresses all concerns giving the best advice. He has a sense of humor and makes you feel at ease even with a drill in hand. The office is very clean. The staff is very accommodating, all the ladies are friendly and really make a great team.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Since I came to Sammy's office I am not afraid of dentists anymore. He is professional, caring, with sense of humor, patient and delicate. In his office I feel myself like at home. Staff if friendly, girls that work there are so beautiful! Thank you Sammy and Erica, Hudi (Maria)and all the girls (sorry dont know everybody's names) for excellent service. Recommend for everybody to choose Sammy. Thanks again for my new smile I've got at your office! Lara
in Brooklyn ny |
Artistic hands with welcoming staff. Dr Sammy gave me a beautiful smile that I always wanted.
in Queens,NY |
I have been a patient of Dr Sammy Ghannoum's since he began in private practice. Dr Ghannoum listens to me, addresses my concerns, offers useful advice and suggestions. He and his staff are attentive, courteous, and remember their patients! The office is always neat but most importantly clean. I need to see a dentist regularly, but I actually enjoy visiting Dr Sammy and his wonderful staff.
Brooklyn ny |
Great office with welcoming environment. I have been going there for 5 years. Quality work and painless dentist. I am very pleased. They haveall new technology and the drive is very confidant.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ghannoum's expertise, knowledge, and quality patient care is outstanding. He is caring, compassionate & wants the absolute best service for his patients. The staff is top notch & the office runs in a time efficient manner. Definitely one of the best dentist I've ever been to.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Excellent results. Takes his time with patients. Very professional. Recommended.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Apparently a charge of $85 for consultation covers only one tooth! After I informed the nurse that I needed to do X-rays on all of my teeth, she said that I needed to pay an extra $180.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ghannoum is an excellent dentist. I always had fear of going to the dentist and ever since I started coming here, Dr. Ghannoum has always made me feel comfortable and anxiety free. He is professional and courteous as well as his staff. When I have needed emergency services, Dr. Ghannoum has always come through. I recommend Dr. Ghannoum and I am positive you will not regret booking all of your dental needs here.
Brooklyn, NY |
Al principio le tenía fobia al dentista pero me recomendaron al Dr ghanoum , y la verdad es gue todas esa inseguridad ya no existen. Por que al llegar a la oficina me encontré con grupo selectos de empleado que te hacen sentir como en familia . La oficina super limpia y el Dr ghannoum es muy profesional y me aclaro todas mis dudas Gracias A él ya no tengo miedo Al dentista
in Brooklyn ny |
I was extremely impressed with the level of knoledge and professionalism. Great bed side manners. Thank you to the staff as well
in Brooklyn, NY |
Extremely caring. Wonderful staff. The dr explained everything before the procedure. Pain free. I am a happy patient. Thank you.
in New York, NY |
Great office with great staff. I have been going to dr ghannoum for over 10 years. My dental work that he did on me still great and I am very happy every time I go back and get welcomed by his staff again..
in Brooklyn Ny |
Very welcoming and friendly office. My family and I been going to him since 1999. Great bedside manners and excellent detailed dental work. I had work done by Dr g over 15 years and I had no problems. Thank you for taking care of me and my family.
in Brooklyn NY |
Extremely professional. Phenomenal bedside personality . Fantastic work. Extremely compassionate and worked with me when I was having financial difficulties. Fantastic staff and very comfortable office. Found Dr. Ghannoum by chance in 2009 and have been his patient since, following him to his new location. I will be a patient of his for as long as possible and highly recommend him to anybody looking for a fantastic, truly exceptional dentist. You will not regret it. I am so glad I found him.
in Staten Island NY |
Very rude and unprofessional staff I'v seen I called for an appointment 2 month age foe me and my family and finally when my appointment due they called me and tell me that my appointment is only for my kids and they can give me appointment for me and my wife month later After spending over 20 min on the phone with the screaming receptions she hung up on me Totally unprofessional and definitely I will report them to the health department and to my insurance company
Brooklyn, NY |
I have state issued insurance; Medicaid. I made an appointment with the dentist because I had a pretty severe pain in my mouth. Turns out I needed a root canal. Dr, G said he couldn't do the root canal but that my silver fillings needed to be removed & replaced by clear fillings. I checked with another dentist & was told that if I didn't have a problem with the silver fillings there is no need to replace them. He was willing to perform an unnecessary procedure just to bill the insurance Co.
Have you seen Dr. Sammy Ghannoum, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ghannoum?

Compare Dr. Ghannoum

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ghannoum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Gingivitis

Interfaith Med Ctr

Completed in 1998

Brooklyn College

• Arabic

Dr. Ghannoum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghannoum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Prosthetics
  • Prosthodontics
  • Reconstructive Dentistry

Dr. Ghannoum does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ghannoum and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.