Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Patel

Thayer Dental Clinic

205 N 2nd St Thayer, MO 65791

Dr. Samir Patel, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Thayer, MO. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Patel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

4.4

Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samir Patel, DMD
I had a dental emergency 1/2/19.No dentist in my town of West Plains,Mo would fit me in.I was desperate..in pain...and was about to go to the Emergency Room.Dr Patel's receptionist fit me in amidst their very full sceduale.This office was Amazing!Highly recommend. I am a healthcare professional myself...And I am sooo THANKFUL for their compassionate,professional care. 10 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
Great service, so much help, understanding, great staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
Bait and switch tactic by hygienist, was quoted prices on phone, upon exam was quoted $250 per quad to clean my teeth, a $1,000.00 cleaning? But today only she would do it for $500.00. Hygienist stated I had deep pockets indicative of periodontal disease, a complete fallacy. I worked for a dentist for years, had ZERO periodontal disease nor pockets upon being treated by a highly qualified dental practice in Mountain Home. I would never recommend nor trust this practice. Never saw the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
It would have been great had my mouth not been so sore and tender !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
I was so happy to have you go out of your way to get me in after my husband’s appointment so we did not have to make the drive again the next day. Everyone is always so friendly and pleasant. I am concerned, tho’, about adjusting my bite to make my denture work properly. I haven’t been asked to do that before and I feel my bite is my bite. We will see, praying all goes well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
I’ve sndfriendly staff it was a good atmosphere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
I have finally found a dentist I trust!!! The staff are all very friendly and make you feel like family. Dr. Petel is everything you want in a dentist. I never knew I could get such top notch care in the heart of the Ozarks. From the moment you walk through the door you know you are in an office that is up to date with state of the art equipment. For me that is everything. I came in needing quite a bit of work and am so happy that I’ve finally found someone that I trust enough to do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
Great experience! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The dental hygienist explained everything that she was doing. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
Dr. Patel is so good at what he does, no pain ever he makes you feel so comfortable easy to talk to you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?
I was very nervous about the whole dentist visit experience, I can't thank the entire staff enough for being so nice and making me at ease. They took their time to explain everything about my treatment plan, gave me several options within my budget and were totally supportive in the treatment plan I chose. Dr Patel and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional- I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samir Patel, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?