Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Samina Kathawala, DDS
Dr. Samina Kathawala, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jersey City, NJ.

714 Bergen Ave

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kathawala

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Kathawala is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kathawala has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kathawala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kathawala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kathawala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kathawala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kathawala to family and friends
Dr. Kathawala's Performance
Secaucus, NJ |
Dr kathawala is an excellent doctor
Dr Samina Kathawala is excellent!! I highly recommend her. She listens to you very patiently and explains everything in detail.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I have been to a dentist but no one explained me the way Dr kathawala Explained my mouth condition I always have the gum problem ,she explained me what it is and how it can be treated , since that time onwards on every appointment she use to check my oral hygiene and explain again if I am not following what she explained . My gums have improved a lot . I have never seen a dentist who take care of patient so much . I would highly recommend her who really wants to take care of their teeth. A
in Bayonne, NJ |
Dr. Kathawala is a wonderful dentist! She's been taking good care of my teeth for years! I greatly appreciate her professionalism, she's the best! I highly recommend her to anyone that's looking for a dentist!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Excellent dentist who has performed multiple procedures on me. Very caring and excellent way of explaining procedures
in Jersey City, NJ |
She is kind, sincere, loving. I get excited to go to she her & my kids do as well she's the best
Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Kathawala has been very good to me, i'm a very nervous person and she does everything to make me feel calmer, all the fillings i've gotten are holding great also. She's very respectful with her patients, both me and my husband have had very good experience with her. I'm happy to have found a good doctor right away after moving to Jersey City
in Bayonne, NJ |
She is very good Dentist.
in Jersey city, NJ |
She's really sweet and soft spoken.. makes sure she checks on me while cleaning or fixing my teeth .. I love coming to her.. she's 5 Stars
in Harrison NJ |
I have been searching years for a quality dentist and always would fall for one that had no idea what they were doing. Once I met Dr Kathawala , that search was over. She is very welcoming and best of all gives you her honest advice as to what truly needs to be done. She has been my dentist for over 3 years and will never go anywhere else because she is true gem ! If you want a amazing dentist that gets the job done ,she's your dentist !! You will not regret it !
in Bayonne, NJ |
Dr. Samina Kathawala is the best dentist that I have ever been to. She is gentle, thorough and professional. She ensures that you are comfortable, and during each procedure would ask you if you are doing ok. Dr. Kathawala does exceptional work and would give you a mirror for you to see what she has done. I have been going to her for several years and have total confidence in her. I highly recommend her to everyone.
in Jersey city, NJ |
Dr. Kathawala is very attentive and knowledgeable when it comes to dental work. The staff is also very friendly and welcoming. She gives full detail on procedures, x rays, and is very good at her work.
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr.samina kathawala is very caring and friendly.I would definitely recommend her.
in Paterson, NJ |
I am a patient of Dr. Kathawala. When it comes to dentist I am a big baby and haven't been in years. i finally got up the nerve to go and Dr. Kathawala she saw how nervous I was and took her time with me especially with the needles almost didn't feel it at all. Would definitely recommend her to everyone I know.
in Jersey City, NJ |
The best dentist & also the staff at that location..I Highly recommend them to any one, they take time to make sure clients feel good during any procedure and gives proper after care instructions to their patients...<3 Dr K & team
in Jersey City, NJ |
I am so glad that I found Dr .Samina Kathawala. She is very friendly and professional. She explained things very clearly. I and my children who are 9 and 5 years old were comfortable throughout the process of tooth fillings. This was incredible for young children especially as they had been super nervous while we were on our way there.She pays attention to the patient's reactions and responds accordingly which is very much appreciated! Also, she always answers my questions patiently and clearly.
Jersey City, NJ |
I recently changed dentists and am so glad I found Dr. Kathawala. She is extremely kind and very intelligent. She keeps you informed and explains every last detail of your dental health to you. It is obvious that Dr. Kathawala loves what she does and goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new dentist, shes amazing!
Jersey City, NJ |
I like Dr Samina Kathawala. All her procedures are zero pain. She explains in detail what to do during your visits. I am very satisfied with her excellent service.
in jersey city |
i rarely write reviews but sincerely thankful to have found dr.kathawala. once seated at the dental chair, her professionalism and awesome skills (and her assistant!) always made my dental appt a great one. dr.kathawala would explain what the situation is, your options and what procedure she'll do. you know she cares about her patients as even if there is no pain with the entire process, she will always make it a point to inquire if i'm alright. i'd highly recommend her and their office.
in Jersey City, NJ |
"Doctor Samina is very friendly and a very nice person. She does a very good job and professional. She is very patient to explain everything to you. Her staff's all are as sweet as her."
in Jersey City, NJ |
I would recommend her highly to family and friends.
in jersey City nj |
Did a great job on my veneers. My smile has come alive. Very nice dentist. Very accommodating. Takes the time to explain. Also shows results once the procedure is done. Love it.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Hey this is Edwin i'm a patient of Dr. Samina Kathwala let me start by saying she's a excellent dentist she's very sweet and always keep me well informed and i love the way she works very professional she's very kind the best dentist i've ever had i highly recommend her and her service to anyone seeking a dentist a 10/10
Kearny, NJ |
I have been receiving dental care from Dr. Kathawala for a few years now. What I like about her is the professionalism, the care, the way I am kept informed about what is best for me and what the next step in my care. Dr Kathawala is warm, informative, and makes me feel at ease because of my dreaded fear of needles. I would highly recommend her service to anyone that is looking for a dentist. Ollie
in Bayonne, NJ |
DR. KATHAWALA Is one of the best if not the best dentist I've had in my 31 years of age. She is very nice polite and very conscientious about my dental health. Oh and her staff is also very friendly. Overall a very great experience.
Newark, NJ |
Very helpful and concerned for her patients.
in jersey City nj |
Dr Kathawala is a great doctor. She is nice welcoming and very good. I never feel pain when I go to her. Her fees are VERY reasonable. I would recommend her any time.
New York, NY |
Dr. K. Is such a nice Lady who does her job well! It is very clear that she is a caring person who doesn't just have people leaving and attending her office for the dental care that is her specialty only to just have them be seen. I have no doubt in my mind that her diligence in care with her patients is something that will take her far or even further in her career or future because she's just that good!
Saddle Brook, NJ |
Very Likely.
Denver, CO |
AVOID THIS DENTIST AT ALL COSTS. I went to Dr. Kathawala for a cleaning two years ago. She did the "cleaning" in about 5 minutes and took some x-rays, then told me that I needed FIVE FILLINGS on my molars. She gave me an attitude and said they were surface-level so they would not be visible in an x-ray. Did one filling at next appointment, NO NOVOCAINE. Experienced pain, and still experience sensitivity of the tooth to this day. My new dentist said I needed no fillings. SO GLAD I DID NOT GO BACK
Have you seen Dr. Samina Kathawala, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kathawala?