Dr. Sambhav Jain, DMD

Reconstructive Dentistry | Male

Dr. Sambhav Jain, DMD
My name is Jaime De Avila, after seeing 4 different 'Dental offices' and having nothing but problems, I found The Center for Implant Dentistry in Fremont, CA After working for 31 years in the Health care Industry I know what it takes to care of patients, and going by my years of experience, I rate Dr. Sam Jain and his entire personnel with the following words, 'EXCELLENT SERVICE', from the initial phone call to end of my treatment, Dr. Sam takes care of you just like a Family member. The center has everything to take care of all your needs in one place on 08-29-20012, I went to his office all depressed because my bridge was falling off and I also had a severe infection, I told Dr. Sam that I didn't want to be walking with no teeth showing in front of my mouth, he told me not to worry that he will take care of me, Dr. Sam performed a CT Scan and explained the severity of my case, he worked in my mouth for about 10 hours, it was near midnight when he finished, I walked out with a big smile on my face, he is also taking care of my wife and stepson. Dr. Sam goes well beyond the 'call of Duty', and he does not 'rush you in and out' like other places do, he takes time to explain in detail when you see him with a particular problem, when it comes to dental work for a long term solution I recommend doing the implants because any other type of dental work is just 'temporary', He's been taking care of me and so far he has done 7 implants for me, you might think that he's location may be too far from you, but let me tell you it's worth the drive, and they are open on Saturdays. I call him, 'The Miracle Doctor', he does amazing work! Dr. Sam, please keep up the good work ! Sincerely, - Jaime D.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jain's Care Philosophy

The Center for Implant Dentistry was established on a standard of excellence not found in every dental office. Our doctors have achieved the highest level of education and training available in the field of tooth replacement with dental implants. Though expertise is an important factor in the care you seek, our team also offers the treatments you need in a welcoming environment where you can feel at ease. We are dedicated to constantly improving our practice and our skills through continuing education, advanced technologies, and a passion for the services we provide. Because our entire team finds joy in helping others heal, we constantly strive to discover healthier, safer, and better ways to enhance the quality of life of our patients. We ensure that our practice remains at the forefront of modern dentistry through continued education.

Dr. Jain's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jain

Dr. Jain accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Jain is now accepting new patients
Center For Implant Dentistry3381 Walnut Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 574-0496Get Directions

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jain to family and friends
3.1
based on 7 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Jain's Performance
    GOOD
in Newark, CA |
My teeth were my pride and joy. I am young with healthy teeth and never needed any dental work until one day my tooth started hurting. Turns out It's my wisdom tooth. I called around and chose a dental office who claimed they will accept my insurance....had terrible experience. Then I called Dr. Jain's office. They were willing to accommodate my crazy work schedule, were professional, treated me like family. Dr. Jain's knowledge and experience was impressive. I was back at work next day :)
Have you seen Dr. Sambhav Jain, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jain?

Compare Dr. Jain

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jain says...

Dr. Sam, please keep up the good work !

Sincerely, - Jaime D.

Dr. Jain's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jain says...

Dr. Sambhav Jain, is the Fremont dentist with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering known throughout the Bay Area for an uncommon standard of care and unsurpassed results. Center for Implant Dentistry provides the highest quality care through advanced training, use of progressive technologies, and the finest materials. The facility houses a full in-house lab for total quality control, from consultation to implant restoration.

The Center for Implant Dentistry is the only facility in California to offer a custom milled fixed PMMA bridge with milled titanium bar right after implant placement without going through temporary teeth.

The practice offers a full range of implant-related services including:

• Full mouth reconstruction
  • Computer-guided single or multiple implants
  • Bone grafting
  • Same day implant with temporary restoration
  • Extraction
  • Sinus lift
  • All on Four implant-retained dentures
  • IV and oral conscious sedation

Dr. Jain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reconstructive Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Loose Teeth

• Hindi

Dr. Jain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reconstructive Dentistry