Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Edalat

Monterey Hills Dental

13431 Telegraph Rd Whittier, CA 90605

Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Whittier, CA. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Edalat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edalat

Dr. Edalat?
Dr. Edalat's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS
Recent
Amazing dentist. Gives painless injection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
I’ve been a patient of Dr Saman Edalat for years , he is amazing !! He always cares for the needs of me and my family . My kids have been seeing him since they were 1 year old and I have never heard them cry even once . Simply the best !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
Dr. Poria Edalat is wonderful! He is very caring and clearly wants to help his patients. He is very friendly and will explain everything to you. Dr. Poria Edalat takes his time with his patients and makes sure they are comfortable. I've always been seen in a timely fashion and the staff are very friendly. I loved my experience here and will be coming to Dr. Poria Edalat as my permanent dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
This office is so professional and seriously cares about your pain and level of comfort. I had a horribly painful molar tooth that needed to be pulled. Dr. Poria Edalat made sure I felt absolutely no pain during the procedure and after the numbing wore off, had little to no pain at all. Within 24 hours, my mouth felt normal again. Absolutely love this office and will be happy to get the rest of my dental work done there as well. Thank you so much Dr. Poria Edalat !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
Dr. Poria Edalat is extremely professional, great bedside manners and more importantly honest! Hard to find in any profession nowadays! Great staff as well! I definitely recommend Dr. Poria Edalat's office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
I never thought I'd ever look forward to going to the dentist! I absolutely love Dr. Edalat's office! Dr. Poria Edalat is so friendly, knowledgeable and personable! I love that he takes his time to listen to your concerns and thoroughly answers any questions you have. I also appreciate that he seems to have a conservative approach when it comes to your oral/dental health. AMAZING Dr and I promise I am not exaggerating! Customer service is excellent, and everyone is extremely efficient here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
The staff at Dr. Saman Edalat's office is OUTSTANDING. With my hectic schedule Dr. Saman Edalat's team accommodated me for a smooth transition to my perfect smile. Special thanks to Dr. Saman, Dr. Sina and Dr. Poria Edalat who superseded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
Monterey hills dental is amazing! I have been a patient since 2016. I'm diabetic so good dental care is important. I have had it all- regular cleanings, root canals, deep cleanings, crowns and fillings. They do great work! Dr. Edalat is thorough and informative. He makes injections painless! Their overall service has been perfect. Staff here are very respectful, easy to approach and communicate with. They explain things clearly, answer whatever questions I have! THANKS DR EDALAT!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
I avoided going to the dentist for 5 years due to a phobia and bad experiences in the past. I finally came here on the recommendation of a neighbor and I'm so glad that I did. Dr. Poria Edalat is a very patient, kind and skilled provider. He didn't try to sell me on any unnecessary procedures, and I appreciated his conservative approach to treatment (he was willing to try filling on a deep cavity instead of going for a root canal treatment). I am finally getting over my phobia! Thank you Dr E!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
Truly enjoyed my experience. The front desk was courteous and respectful. Being in healthcare myself, I'm huge on bedside manners and Dr. Poria Edalat was wonderful. He answered all of my questions, was eager and interested. Dr Edalat was just as sweet and supportive answering all of my questions without me feeling rushed away. Will continue with my dental care with Dr. Edalat, extremely pleased with my first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
Dr Edalat is absolutely wonderful - not only a great dentist but also a genuine and really cool person. I've always been kind of afraid of the dentist but I actually look forward to my appointments here. The office is beautiful & clean and the staff is amazing from front desk. Dr Edalat has the lightest touch & is always explaining what he's doing as he's doing it so there are no surprises. I've never had a more pleasant experience at the dentist. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
Dr Edalat is Very gentle and understanding. Will give you all the options for treatment. Pain free dentist and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?
He is the best dentist in the area. Very knowledgeable, and does great work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Edalat, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Edalat?

The first thing we do as patients walk into our office is to find out what patients immediate needs and concerns are, examples would be: pain/discomfort, Dental phobia/ nervousness, tight work/family schedule, Financial concerns regarding treatments,...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2007
University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
2007

• Farsi
  • Swedish

Dr. Edalat accepts

Dr. Edalat accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Health Net
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Edalat treats your condition or procedure